Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

And that “Gossip Girl” Blake Lively jetted from Boston to the Great White North with Ryan Reynolds to spend the hols with her “R.I.P.D.” honey and his fam. RyRen wrapped up filming on his made-in-Mass. movie for Christmas and will resume shooting Jan. 3. While in Reynolds’ Vancouver hometown yesterday, the celeb couple was seen stopping for cupcakes on Denman Street and popping into a local toy store.

http://news.bostonherald.com/track/inside_...p;position=also

Barrie Meisner barriejoyyy

18 Dec

Ryan Reynolds, feel free to come back to the ballet anytime you want.

laceylicious

21 Dec

@barriejoyyy What?!

Barrie Meisner barriejoyyy

@laceylicious haha YES! him and Blake Lively were at the Nutcracker when I was working it on Saturday!!!

2 hours ago via web

Seems like they watched a ballet performance in NYC on Saturday :blush:

shawnparkinson Shawn Parkinson

I was just at the butcher on Granville Island & Ryan Reynolds, with Blake Lively, bumped into me. He's a good Canadian & appologised.

OLTV Christine K.

Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively to market to market...... Couple spotted in Granville Is. Market #Vancouver.

maddy_tan Maddy

@ granville island with Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively

:blink: It's strange . JJ posted another old photo.. This time is Ryan . Ryan Reynolds: Dog Walking in Boston!

These pics were taken on September 19 . http://ryanreynoldsfan.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=388

:blink: Maybe they don't want paparazzi to disturb them in Vancouver , so they try to make us believe that they are still in Boston ?! :trout:

Thanks valentina for the sightings and vids :hug:

NP Halo :hug:

And yep! You're right, these pics were taken in September! :o

Maybe they don't want paparazzi to disturb them in Vancouver , so they try to make us believe that they are still in Boston ?! :trout:

This is very likely at this point :yes:

ETA :cain:

shawnparkinson Shawn Parkinson

FYI: If you tweet about seeing Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively together, Us Magazine tracks you down and calls you.

Inside Blake and Ryan's Sexy Vancouver Getaway

They make a cute couple, eh?

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' romance isn't limited to Boston and New York. They're getting cozy up in Canada, too!

On Monday, they were spotted shopping at a toy store and picking up some cupcakes in Vancouver. A source tells Us Weekly that the couple went out to dinner that night with Reynolds' mom and brother to Tojos restaurant. (Reynolds is a native Canadian and his family still lives there.)

The following day, the duo grabbed lunch at Benny's Bagels. A source tells Us that Lively, 24, and Reynolds, 35, were "really friendly" but kept to themselves.

During their NYC weekend earlier this month, Reynolds spent some quality time with the Gossip Girl star's sister and her husband. The foursome shared a breakfast of donuts, huevos taco, bacon, egg and cheese biscuits and muffins. According to a source, Lively and Reynolds were "poking each other, giggling, and even seen leaning on each other in the booth."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/n...2#ixzz1hE2eJedM

Ryan Reynolds Takes Blake Lively to Visit His Hometown

Is she meeting his family for the holidays?

Blake Lively was in Vancouver with her beau Ryan Reynolds, whose parents and brothers live in the area. During their Canadian visit, the two were spotted at the Original Cupcake Shop, where they picked up a small cake andseveral cupcakes. "They seemed like a really sweet couple," an employee tells us.

The two, who have been spotted getting cozy in New York and in Boston, also stepped out for breakfast at Benny's Bagels, followed by a shopping trip along West Fourth Avenue. The Gossip Girl star scoped out the clothes at Gravity Pope, and she would ask Reynolds's opinions about her wardrobe choices.

Says an in-store stylist: "[They were] super nice to work with." "You can just tell they were together and very happy." – Christine Kilpatrick

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20555917,00.html

Ryan Reynolds Brings Blake Lively to His Hometown of Vancouver

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are really moving fast with their relationship. The Green Lantern co-stars visited Ryan's hometown of Vancouver in Canada together this week. OK! has all the scoop on Ryan and Blake's romantic Canadian date!

t sounds like Ryan took Blake to all of his favorite spots in a tour of his hometown.

On Tuesday, Ryan, 35, and Blake, 25, enjoyed an early afternoon lunch together at Benny's Bagels.

"He pops in from time to time," a longtime employee tells OK!.

The stars "definitely looked like a couple" and were "super-friendly" with the staff "as always."

Ryan reportedly enjoyed his favorite, a tuna melt, and "sat and ate for a bit" with Blake.

And they weren't bothered by too many fans, so it sounds like they had a nice relaxing lunch date!

Later in the day, Ryan and Blake made their way to Gravity Pope to do a little shopping together at the eclectic store.

A store employee tells OK! the couple bought "a few things for themselves," but also picked out some holiday presents for others.

But they couldn't spend too much time shopping as their visit to the store "caused quite the commotion."

"They're normal and cute. A lovely and cute couple — everything seemed very normal," the store employee told OK!. "Both are really great and really friendly."

We wonder if Blake's trip to Vancouver means she has already met the family? And what do you think the two are giving each other as gifts this year?

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/ryan-reynol..._medium=twitter

ETCanada ET Canada

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively's Canada adventure continues the couple was spotted in Whistler today

OLTV Christine K.

Its a White Christmas for Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively as the couple is spotted in the snowy Whistler Village.

candyscane Candy Cane

My sister is right behind Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively in the Gondola line in Whistler.She talked to him and she said he was really polite

Thanks for all the tweets, articles, and pix! :flower: It sounds like a great holidays for them and people seem to be having fun seeing them too. :D All the Vancouver tweets bring back such good memories of past trips.... I need to go back soon!

Us Magazine

Celebrity Style

December 23, 2011 AT 2:29PM

By Ariana Finlayson

Blake Lively may have a hot and heavy love life (she dated Leonardo DiCaprio this summer and is now connected to Ryan Reynolds), but one thing she can't be bothered with is a stylist.

"I don't work with a stylist," the Gossip Girl actress told Us Weekly in NYC December 9. "I just like whatever I'm feeling. Sometimes things are really beautiful, but they just don't photograph well, and that's that. I don't know, I don't really look at pictures of me when I'm in public."

But it's no secret that whether she's decked out in a whimsical Chanel creation or a sleek Michael Kors sheath, the blonde beauty has no problem working the gamut of the style spectrum -- a trait that's similar to her on-screen Gossip Gir character, Serena van der Woodsen. And adding to her low-maintenance flair? Her get-up-and-go hairstyle.

"What I literally do is I just get out of the shower, put it in a ballerina bun, I dry it a little, then put it back in a ballerina bun," she explained. "Then I take it out and it's just wavy. So, I'm lucky that it holds that, but some days, it doesn't look so good!"

While many stars in Hollywood may look up to Lively and her head-turning looks, the actress says she admires a different blonde in tinseltown.

"Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is just perfect looking," Lively, 24, mused. "Whether she's walking down the street, she looks so regal and elegant all the time and I love that."

But besides a knack for putting together eye-catching ensembles, the star describes herself as a "persnickety baker" too, so it makes sense that the actress partnered with Sprinkles bakery in NYC to create a special cupcake of which 100 percent of proceeds would benefit Somalia.

"They're delicious and it goes to such an incredible cause. The news as of August was, in 90 days, 29,000 children had died and 649,000 were still endangered and dying at any moment, because it's the worst famine in 60 years," she said. "It's so incredibly heartbreaking and I found that it's hard to have people just sign a check unless they get something out of that, so this is a good way to inspire people and to give back."

"Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is just perfect looking," Lively, 24, mused. "Whether she's walking down the street, she looks so regal and elegant all the time and I love that."

Totally agree with her! I love Rosie :blush:

But besides a knack for putting together eye-catching ensembles, the star describes herself as a "persnickety baker" too, so it makes sense that the actress partnered with Sprinkles bakery in NYC to create a special cupcake of which 100 percent of proceeds would benefit Somalia.

"They're delicious and it goes to such an incredible cause. The news as of August was, in 90 days, 29,000 children had died and 649,000 were still endangered and dying at any moment, because it's the worst famine in 60 years," she said. "It's so incredibly heartbreaking and I found that it's hard to have people just sign a check unless they get something out of that, so this is a good way to inspire people and to give back."

Oh my God... it's really heartbreaking :cry: :cry: