Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Blake Lively: Lady Gaga's Workshop Launch!

Blake Lively goes blue for the celebration launch of Gaga’s Workshop at Barneys New York on Monday (November 21) in New York City.

The 24-year-old actress, wearing an Elie Saab single button shawl lapel suit, was joined at the event by her Gossip Girl co-star Matthew Settle!

blake-lively-gaga-warehouse-01.jpg

blake-lively-gaga-warehouse-02.jpg

blake-lively-gaga-warehouse-03.jpg

blake-lively-gaga-warehouse-04.jpg

blake-lively-gaga-warehouse-05.jpg

:wub:

Chloe Moretz Talks Blake Lively: "She's Like A Sister!"

Chloe Moretz is one of the hottest young names in Hollywood and she also has some of the hottest friends!

At last night's premiere of her film Hugo in NYC, Chloe talked to reporters about her friendship with Blake Lively.

"She’s amazing," Chloe said. "I find her an amazing soul and an amazing girl so I had an amazing time being her friend and working with her in Hick, which comes out in April next year."

Do they ever have girl tallk together? Oh yeah! "Yeah we also have little girl talks, she's the best. I love Blake. She's like a sister."

Chloe also revealed to OK! how much she loves being in New York (she attended the Gossip Girl 100th episode party and a Chanel dinner with her pal Blake). "It’s been amazing. I love New York and I can’t wait to move here next year."

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/chloe-moret...ely-shes-sister

post-52328-0-1446092112-19603_thumb.jpg post-52328-0-1446092112-23903_thumb.jpg post-52328-0-1446092112-26645_thumb.jpg th_77b2b1160715820.jpg/monthly_11_2011/post-52328-0-1446092112-28144_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3900704" alt="post-52328-0-1446092112-28144_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="145.35"> post-52328-0-1446092112-30816_thumb.jpg th_b6fb54160715940.jpg/monthly_11_2011/post-52328-0-1446092112-32646_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3900709" alt="post-52328-0-1446092112-32646_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="143.4">

WWD

November 22, 2011

The VIP Crowd Shops Gaga's Workshop Early

By Marc Karimzadeh and Matthew Lynch

...“Are those Lady Gaga Eleni’s cookies?” Blake Lively asked. “Everything is so unexpected and beyond my imagination.”

Like many others, Lively was hoping to meet Gaga for the first time, but the actress wasn’t quite sure what she would say to her if the moment came. “She is like a piece of art come alive,” Lively said. “So it would be strange to be, like, having a conversation with a painting.”

More pix here, including Blake with Lady G...

NY Mag

Did you pick up anything from the workshop?

“I got the nails, and I’m asking about the teacup.”

Are you going to ask the costume designer if you can wear the nails on Gossip Girl?

“Costume designer? That’s makeup, sir.” —Blake Lively

:ermm: ... erm, cool I guess?

Not as cool as Martha Stewart, but he's cuter. :laugh: I've never watched, but I figure he must be pretty good at what he does if Oprah gave him a show. ;) She's said interior design is one of her interests, and she was in the ID section of the bookstore in those twitpix a couple weeks ago (with Ryan in Boston)... and doesn't Lori do something in that field? Not sure, but Blake seems to follow her muse, whether it's cooking, French classes, talking about opening restaurants someday... she doesn't seem to limit herself, which I think is pretty cool. :D

Dear Ted:

Why does Glee's Dianna Agron say in one of her Tumblr posts she has oddities and that some don't "get her"? Do you as part of the press know how she is different? She appears to be such a smart, sweet and stunning young lady, and I hope she makes her mark in Tinseltown! She reminds me of Grace Kelly. I can't imagine anything odd and hope she is not one of those phony stars who only appear to be nice.

—Tali

Dear Casting Call:

Don't read into it too much, T, gal's probably referring to her quirky personality and wants to distinguish herself from her image-obsessed Glee counterpart. As for the Grace Kelly comparison? Not a bad idea, but I'm sticking with Blake Lively for the role. Don't you think she'd be perfect for the part?

http://it.eonline.com/news/the_awful_truth...3#ixzz1eWy4Quad

Thanks for all the pix and the article! :flower:

Blake is going to be on a Nate Berkus' interior design show tomorrow with her sister Lori. :D They have a brief clip on link above... Here's the station finder...

Oh lol, just watched the clip (it seems to be their full appearance) and that second girl was going positively apoplectic when Blake suggested she donated some of her shoes :laugh: Both sisters looked really cute though.

Playing house

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds continue their Manhattan house hunt. The lovebirds, who have been officially dating for just over a month, discreetly checked out the $12.85 million penthouse at 130 W. 12th St. earlier this week, reports The Post’s Jennifer Gould Keil. The hot Hollywood couple certainly know their real estate. The Greenwich Village building’s 42 units have been on the market for less than a month, and are part of the redevelopment of the former St. Vincent’s Hospital by the Rudin family. Once home to hospital nurses, the apartments are now priced from $1.395 million to $12.85 million, and only 20 of the 42 pads are still listed as being on the market. “Green Lantern” star Reynolds arrived to the showing on time. “Gossip Girl” Lively came a little later, hidden under a big hat, looking decidedly un-glam (for her), as if she’d just rolled out of bed. “She definitely wasn’t dressed for the day,” one of our spies said. Another added, “It looked like Ryan was buying, but he was strongly relying on Blake’s opinion.” The couple left together. We reported last week that the pair had also checked out a $4.35 million penthouse on Madison Square Park.

Read more : http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/playing_ho...otVD67oK1GgY9jJ