Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Hmm just looking through the tv guide.. didn't see GG. I think the GG premiere in Canada is on Monday too. Could be wrong though.

To be honest I never really got into Gossip Girl.. probably only seen a couple episides. However, now that i'm following Blake more closely I actually want to see this new season. I'm sure watching i'll get a bit of de ja vu because of all those set pics i've been seeing :p

Sorry. This seasson schedule changed. The primiere in Canada is only the 29th of September. It used to be on Sunday evening. :blush:

Thanks a bunch Anil :hug:

^You're absolutely right, I'm watching the show while running a twitter search on her on my phone, it is very comforting to see all that positivity :hehe: It does help that she's absolutely glowing and more animated than she's ever been in the season premiere :wub: (love can do that to ya :p)

that she's absolutely glowing and more animated than she's ever been in the season premiere (love can do that to ya )

So true! :p

I wonder how many more seasons GG has left in them? It getting to five seasons is quite impressive. Anyways, Judging from her interviews she looks at acting as a craft and is constantly trying to improve at it.. so I sometimes wonder if Blake doesn't get bored of playing this character. In addition, it takes up a good chunk of her schedule and i'm sure it gets in the way of some potential movie projects she has an interest in/ makes it hectic to balance with other movies.. So i'm just curious to know if she actually truly still loves playing Serena or she just feels obligated to keep doing it. Is she contracted for a certain amount of seasons? Anyone know what her salary might be?

I wonder how many more seasons GG has left in them? It getting to five seasons is quite impressive. Anyways, Judging from her interviews she looks at acting as a craft and is constantly trying to improve at it.. so I sometimes wonder if Blake doesn't get bored of playing this character. In addition, it takes up a good chunk of her schedule and i'm sure it gets in the way of some potential movie projects she has an interest in/ makes it hectic to balance with other movies.. So i'm just curious to know if she actually truly still loves playing Serena or she just feels obligated to keep doing it. Is she contracted for a certain amount of seasons? Anyone know what her salary might be?

If there's any justice in the world, this would be its last season. The show seems to have lost its luster since Season 2 and is just running on fumes right now. Blake herself has mentioned how playing the same character for 10 months has made her hungry for other opportunities, characters etc. I know she's missed out on a bunch of roles because of GG's draconian schedule and although she's basically the only cast member that hasn't talked about leaving the show, you can tell right now she's just going through the motions. It certainly doesn't help that the writing for her character is so weak and inconsistent.

According to TVGuide, she gets $60,000 per episode for GG and she's one of the highest paid on the show. It's so silly because at the height of The Hills fame LC got 75K while Heidi/Audrina got 65K, even Snooki gets paid more per episode than the entire cast of GG :yuckky:

Yeah I also wonder if this is the last season. The whole Blair pregnancy thing kinda indicates there trying to wind it down and end the show gradually. A pregnancy on a show like this usually indicates a coming of the end for the show. Plus 5 seasons were great, but its getting to be that time! Plus I think alot of the stars are wanting to break into movies more, so maybe this is the last season?

I have to say though I loved last nights episode :D

I want her legs!!

post-52328-0-1446091534-5062_thumb.jpg

From that tumblr.

I really hate articles like these:

http://crushable.com/entertainment/4-actre...nd-zombies-720/

We don't ever see articles like these when her co-stars are cast in projects so why pick on her? The director chose her which means he saw something in her that would be a fit for his project.

Seriously, I swear I've never seen people so eager to see someone fail than when it comes to Blake, why would you feel the need to piss on someone's success? I don't get it.

And this just makes me want her to be more, and more, and more successful. :hehe:

valentina,your Blake set is gorgeous! she looks stunning! :wub:

Thanks, and I agree with you :blush:

A quick side note here: How long do we really expect Blake Lively to hang around? She’s a style icon with a budding film career. She doesn’t need this show. And when was the last time there was such a disparity in the career mobility of one cast member versus the others? Penn Badgley peaked when he dated Lively, Taylor Momsen’s best-case scenario is a long rehab stint in her 30’s, and Ed Westwick’s British. Lively has star potential and she must know it. Once she’s gone, who’s going to watch a show about Chuck, Dan, Nate, and Blair? Nobody, that’s who.

http://crushable.com/entertainment/the-30-...ossip-girl-994/

ohsolively: thanks for the explanation, I didn't knew that. But her sisters are from her dad or from her mom?

BarbieErin Her 1/2 sisters and 1/2 brother are from her mum; she was married before she married Blake's dad.

Sick As My Secre..: thanks for the Tiffany & Co pics, I dont think I've seen those before. On a side not: she goes to a lot of the Tiffany events.

Valentina10 that pic is so hilarious and cute. I love that she's so approachable and great with ppl.

As for Gossip Girl, I think there will be a season 6 because GG is their best show; despite low ratings, it gets the most hype and probably is lucrative on the net. Plus the cast's contracts doesnt end till season 6. I doubt any of them will renew (especially Blake).

However if we are really lucky, this may be the last season (but I doubt it). They just picked up The Carrie Diaries (which is the Sex & the City prequel) so it looks like they found a fashion/gossip/teen based show to fill the Gossip Girl gap once it ends.