Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Oh my! So nice to see this thread so active, I love it!

Yay, welcome!!!! :hug: More Blake Lively fans are appreciated, it does help that she's the most gracious person ever and she has the classiest fans on the internet (yes we are!). I hate how much hate Blake and Olivia get :yuckky:

I totally agree!!! :gocho: ;)

They get this hate from haters because they are successful actresses, beautiful woman, smarts and lovely persons. Hate cannot be stopped.

Poor haters, they're so jealous :whistle:

Hmm just looking through the tv guide.. didn't see GG. I think the GG premiere in Canada is on Monday too. Could be wrong though.

To be honest I never really got into Gossip Girl.. probably only seen a couple episides. However, now that i'm following Blake more closely I actually want to see this new season. I'm sure watching i'll get a bit of de ja vu because of all those set pics i've been seeing :p

So she's apparently in NYC it's not Sydney but at least we finally got something.

amill49 Aaron Miller

Blake lively is 2 tables away from mollie and I at dinner. #iwannaaskforapicturesobadly #legsfordays #gdtrvfjsyehhsf

12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Can't get a read on where this other person is though

iamgeeezy ▲ Stefanie ▼

Oh yeah I saw blake lively a couple days ago.. I forget to tell yous lol

24 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Thank you aomg for the tweets! :flower:

But her sisters are from her dad or from her mom?

Her sisters and her brother Jason are from her mom :)

Nice video of Blake - btw, did anyone save the interview of Blake when she appeared on JimmyFallon? I posted it but now can't find it!

I have this link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/TAhhnDFyQsE/

I love Blake and Jimmy together :heart: ..they're so funny :laugh:

BFA_6401.png

BFA_6404.png

Hmm just looking through the tv guide.. didn't see GG. I think the GG premiere in Canada is on Monday too. Could be wrong though.

To be honest I never really got into Gossip Girl.. probably only seen a couple episides. However, now that i'm following Blake more closely I actually want to see this new season. I'm sure watching i'll get a bit of de ja vu because of all those set pics i've been seeing :p

Sorry. This seasson schedule changed. The primiere in Canada is only the 29th of September. It used to be on Sunday evening. :blush:

Something nice about Blake

....Even though she is young, gorgeous and fits in with the other trendy young Hollywood actresses, Blake has that star quality that we think will take her career well into her golden age. That is only if she wants to be, she has said she wants to settle down and have lots of babies (get ready Leo) or even open a restaurant. “I want to have a brunch place, a bakery, and a Southern restaurant - because my family's from Georgia - and then I want a place that is all-over-the-world cuisine. I take a cooking class everywhere I travel. I find it's the best way to get to know a culture. It's what people bring to the family every day, what they break bread over - it's a very intimate thing.” Whatever she decides to do, we can’t wait to see Blake’s career explode even more than it already has

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Erin_Demchak...on_blake_lively

Something nice about Blake

....Even though she is young, gorgeous and fits in with the other trendy young Hollywood actresses, Blake has that star quality that we think will take her career well into her golden age. That is only if she wants to be, she has said she wants to settle down and have lots of babies (get ready Leo) or even open a restaurant. “I want to have a brunch place, a bakery, and a Southern restaurant - because my family's from Georgia - and then I want a place that is all-over-the-world cuisine. I take a cooking class everywhere I travel. I find it's the best way to get to know a culture. It's what people bring to the family every day, what they break bread over - it's a very intimate thing.” Whatever she decides to do, we can’t wait to see Blake’s career explode even more than it already has

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Erin_Demchak...on_blake_lively

Seems like she can't wait to have a family... sweet :blush: