Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks for all the pix! :flower:

Her dress for 2009 Golden Globes is one few she's worn that I don't care for so much. The color is great on her, but the dress is not as special as she is. Here's a short interview she did after the show... she and her dad seem like such down to earth people... Kate Winslet's acceptance speeches and meeting Rainn Wilson were her highlights. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Hb4S9WLrg

I mentioned in the Leo forum that the biking story comes from a blurb National Enquirer gossip roundup a couple weeks ago. The internet keeps recycling this stuff. :p

I know I'm a little crazy, but Damien Hurley is very similar to Leo as a child.

liz-hurley-damian-adieu-london.jpg

Oh man how cute is that! It looks like he's wearing a green velvet Nehru jacket... already a little... what do they call male fashonistas? Fashonists? He's already a little fashionist! :laugh:

Hi everybody. I can say that I am already a big fan of Blake, becouse I saw for the first time Gossip Girl before 3-4 days. I will say that before these 4 days I have...a negative opinion about the series, but now everything changed. She is very beautiful. I watched many interviews with her and my impression are that she is very smart...very funny and very kind person.So now my favourite actresses are already three- Blake, Olivia and Charlize! :blush:

Hi everybody. I can say that I am already a big fan of Blake, becouse I saw for the first time Gossip Girl before 3-4 days. I will say that before these 4 days I have...a negative opinion about the series, but now everything changed. She is very beautiful. I watched many interviews with her and my impression are that she is very smart...very funny and very kind person.So now my favourite actresses are already three- Blake, Olivia and Charlize! :blush:

Awww a new fan! Welcome!!! :ddr:

Welcome! :wave:

I was the same... I start to like Blake after The Town & GG ;) :laugh:

Welcome I'm a fan of Blake for some years. She continues to amaze me every day

:hug:

Imo I think its better if they don't walk the red carpet etc together. Although I would LOVE them to, I think its out of character for either them plus it would raise even more suspicions about their relationship. It would give the ppl who say that he's just with her as an Oscar campaigning ploy like George Clooney and Stacy. Plus it would be odd from them to go from zero pda to suddenly walking the red carpet and proper flaunting it.

I think (and I prefer) that she may go to a few of the J Edgar and Oscar parties but won't actually walk the RC. To me it would mean more if she they were together at parties/behind the scenes rather than walking the carpet together. Clooney, Pitt etc are all obviously campaigning hard - but I don't think Leo needs to; its not in his character imo.

I would love some pda from them though irl; cos we haven't had an intimate shot of them since the summer. Maybe a little hand holding or dare I say it a KISS! Even if its just on the cheek lol, Ill take what I can get. I just wish he would loosen up a bit more.

^I agree that they would not probably walk the red carpet together, but I can see them going to J.Edgar or Oscar stuff behind the scenes, all the after partys and whatnot. Its out of character for the both of them,usually, but both of them have had their photos taken with their significant other on a red carpet before, so who knows?

Not often, but they have!

post-42953-1316976207_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1316976251_thumb.jpg

Imo I think its better if they don't walk the red carpet etc together. Although I would LOVE them to, I think its out of character for either them plus it would raise even more suspicions about their relationship. It would give the ppl who say that he's just with her as an Oscar campaigning ploy like George Clooney and Stacy. Plus it would be odd from them to go from zero pda to suddenly walking the red carpet and proper flaunting it.

I think (and I prefer) that she may go to a few of the J Edgar and Oscar parties but won't actually walk the RC. To me it would mean more if she they were together at parties/behind the scenes rather than walking the carpet together. Clooney, Pitt etc are all obviously campaigning hard - but I don't think Leo needs to; its not in his character imo.

I would love some pda from them though irl; cos we haven't had an intimate shot of them since the summer. Maybe a little hand holding or dare I say it a KISS! Even if its just on the cheek lol, Ill take what I can get. I just wish he would loosen up a bit more.

I very much agree with this :yes: Well said !!

As much as i'd like to see them walk the red carpet... it just seems too out of character like you said. Especially since this relationship is so high profile i'm sure just that alone will hinder them wanting to walk together. It will distract from their purpose of attending said event and i'm sure neither want that ;)

Oh my! So nice to see this thread so active, I love it!

Funny how my two absolute least favorite looks from her have been posted over the last two pages (The Nina Ricci at the Golden Globes and the one-sleeve, Versace with the thigh-split) but one the Red Versace at the Emmys was just a dream! Absolute perfection... :yes:

She has the most supportive family ever, I get a bit jealous at times <_<

Any luck pretending your computer is in Canada? :p

Cute! Have their characters ever been a couple on GG? His character looks like such a dandy. I can imagine the fights over closet space. :laugh:

No :( I don't know why they'd deny us that video. Now I know how Canadians feel about Hulu lol.

No but Chuck tried to perv on her in the pilot but if they got together now, it would be too incestuous even for Serena :p

I know I'm a little crazy, but Damien Hurley is very similar to Leo as a child.

liz-hurley-damian-adieu-london.jpg

He does look like Leo, that boy's gonna be a heartbreaker when he's grown up. I pity every other person he's gonna date, because how would you ever live up having your first date with Blake Lively? ;)

True, when she was with Penn, has never gone with him on the red carpet!

This year it would be nice to see Blake and Leo at the same table at the Golden Globes :blush:

Yeah she went with Penn only once on the red carpet, at the MET 2008 Gala. She took her mom to the Emmys, her dad to the Golden Globes, went by herself to The Town's 2 premieres, and of course took her whole big family to Green Lantern's premiere :).

Yay, welcome!!!! :hug: More Blake Lively fans are appreciated, it does help that she's the most gracious person ever and she has the classiest fans on the internet (yes we are!). I hate how much hate Blake and Olivia get :yuckky:

I totally agree, people are already (wrongly and stupidly) saying their relationship is PR so that won't help matters, even *I* would be suspicious since it would be out of character for BOTH of them. And yeah, we see right through you Clooney (his choice in companions non-withstanding)!

Yay, welcome!!!! :hug: More Blake Lively fans are appreciated, it does help that she's the most gracious person ever and she has the classiest fans on the internet (yes we are!). I hate how much hate Blake and Olivia get :yuckky:

They get this hate from haters because they are successful actresses, beautiful woman, smarts and lovely persons. Hate cannot be stopped.