Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks snoosan - those pix are gorgeous.

and, imo, Bar and Blakely look absolutely different - Blake is realy tall while Bar is on the short side for a model and their faces look totally different to me. Their body shape is very different too especially their legs.

Blake Lively Dishes on Green Lantern, Chemistry with Ryan Reynolds

In an interview with In Style, Blake discussed her role in the comic book adaptation and the films she has taken on aside from TV's Gossip Girl ...

On her character, Carol: "[she's a] really appealing character in this film, and it’s rare because you never see a female get to also be the hero."

"She’s not a damsel in distress. Hal [Reynolds] doesn’t swoop in and save her. She pushes him. He’s inherited a lot of responsibility, and he’s not sure he wants it."

"He’s not a superman – he’s just a man, and he has his weaknesses."

On whether she has chemistry with Reynolds: "Yeah, I mean, when you do those screen tests, you always just say, ‘Well, there’s only so much I can do, I just hope something clicks.’ And it did. We were very lucky to have that."

"But I can’t take too much credit for that because I’ve never met anybody who doesn’t click with Ryan Reynolds. Everyone likes him."

On her career path: "It’s never to me about a specific formula. People say, 'Well, whose career do you follow? Where do you see your career going?'"

"I can’t tell you what type of movie I would do next. To me it’s about doing things you’re passionate about, and I think that that comes through."

"After my first year on Gossip Girl, everybody said, 'You’ve got to do a big commercial movie, ride this wave.' And I did a tiny Rebecca Miller film, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, where Alan Arkin was 74 played my husband, and I was 19."

"That was a really different, weird, dark story, but one that refueled me creatively."

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/.../#ixzz1PA7YncwE

OMG this is sooooooooo cute!!! :heart::blush: We already know Blake likes him, like she said in that interview, its just so cute how now shes dating him!!! :heart: What a dream come true!

2007: CosmoGIRL!: Reflecting on Fame

Lively graces the November cover of teen magazine, CosmoGIRL!, where she discusses her newfound fame. "It is a crazy and completely insane business. I'll go to an event...and I'll walk around and meet people who I always thought were such a big deal," Lively, who reveals that as a kid she was "completely in love" with Justin Timberlake and Leonardo DiCaprio, tells the magazine.

http://www.people.com/people/blake_lively/biography

Thanks aOMG!

This article was really interesting from Lainey Gossip. This girl is in the entertainment industry who runs this site, and to all those speculators saying the relationship is fake, Well she found out the answer!

Blake & Leo from coast to coast

They were in Europe together. Then it was over to LA for the MTV Movie Awards and a trip to Disneyland afterwards. And it’s still not enough. This weekend Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio, my current favourite Good for Gossip couple, were in New York. She stayed with him, it was definitely a multiple sleepover situation. Photos of them out for dinner, in separate frames, should be online soon.

"I had a premonition when I was 9 that I'd marry Leonardo DiCaprio." – Blake Lively as told to InStyle years ago. (Thanks Ava!)

I’m telling you, this girl had a plan. But what about him? What’s going on with Leo?

I’ve been calling around. I have been asking. I have been given one consistent answer from multiple unrelated sources. You’re not going to want to believe it. I didn’t.

Remember, as I always say, the phrase I came up with a long time ago: Gossip is a Buffet, you get to choose the version you want to believe. So if you don’t like this one, go ahead and pick something better. I’m just saying these are the answers I’ve been getting:

That he is actually really, really into her. Some of his friends are saying “he’s never felt like this before about anyone”. Please, I can hear you laughing. I was laughing too. Then I got shouted down over the phone for serious that it was for serious. And my response was ...

Him???

Really???

Apparently he’s “really, really happy”. And “it surprised him more than anyone else”.

But what about Cannes? What about the private parties? What about all those models, and taking on 3 of them on his own at the same time? Well, Blake didn’t push. In fact, she didn’t call, she didn’t care, she went off on her cooking holiday and intrigued him even more with her independence. Um... I guess? It seems kinda textbook, you sure it doesn’t have something to do with her tongue? Well, unfortunately, no one quite knows the specifics about that.

As for those of you who think that all this to do with him playing J Edgar Hoover and kissing Armie Hammer in the upcoming Clint Eastwood directed biopic and worrying that people will think he’s gay and using Blake to camouflage or deflect or whatever...

First of all, the film was directed by Clint Eastwood which, enough said. Second, as if the MiniVan Majority is going to see an Oscar bait drama about J Edgar Hoover at Christmas. Are you kidding me?

http://www.laineygossip.com/Blake_Lively_a...amp;CelID=20264

I can't stand that blogger. She's so nasty to Blake all the time. Take a look at that article she insinuates that Blake is so conniving, she has been planning to 'snag' Leo since she was 9, how bogus? Also insinuating that Leo cannot be possibly attracted to Blake for any reason other than what she can do with "her tongue", how nasty and sexist is that? And that is only the tip of the iceberg of the nasty stuff she's written. Since when is a woman being independent and ambitious a bad thing? Why can't she celebrate those qualities instead of being so nasty and making up stupid stuff? :cain:

Yes Lainey is a very mean blogger. She always insults the celebs, but that is her thing :( I just posted because it said some nice things about how Leo feels about Blake. Too bad Laineys gotta always rip on celebs though!

Yes Lainey is a very mean blogger. She always insults the celebs, but that is her thing :( I just posted because it said some nice things about how Leo feels about Blake. Too bad Laineys gotta always rip on celebs though!

Lainey`s source sounds a lot like the Us Weekly source, the same stuff is out for weeks. Very believable that Leo`s friends talked about him and `his feelings` to the tabloids so early on.... So cute that some people believe it! Lainey sees Blake and this whole `romance` the same way so many other bloggers do.

Blake is at the Apollo spring gala! Hope we get pics!!

JohnSimonJSD ☮JohnSimonDaily☆Com™

Just saw the Blake Lively and Marisa Tomei at GFS Spring Gala.

1 hour ago

» JohnSimonJSD ☮JohnSimonDaily☆Com™

Blake Lively is on stage...No Leonardo Dicaprio sighting lol...too many papparazzi hanging out outside

38 minutes ago