Bellazon

Anna Lidia Coca

So part of the problem with this thread is that tjm hijacked it with an unrelated request. *That* model looks like Carlye Nabers, though I have my doubts.

As for the original request from RidgewayMedia, It is not Rayla Jacunda. Just isn't. Neither is it Astrid Munoz. Lord no! There is a small resemblance in the eyes, I'll grant you, but nothing else. Besides that, Astrid Munoz is now 40...

So part of the problem with this thread is that tjm hijacked it with an unrelated request. *That* model looks like Carlye Nabers, though I have my doubts.

As for the original request from RidgewayMedia, It is not Rayla Jacunda. Just isn't. Neither is it Astrid Munoz. Lord no! There is a small resemblance in the eyes, I'll grant you, but nothing else. Besides that, Astrid Munoz is now 40...

I think that other model might be Adrienne Boff.

I think that other model might be Adrienne Boff.

I'll need some time after the holidays to sort this all out. :S

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...