Bellazon

Justin Timberlake
Thumbnail

pennylane520

I never really liked him in the past but over the last year he has gotten very sexy!!!

exactly!!! me too :hug: in the begining, I was like "bleh, too sweet for me" but now...he´s changed, grown up, deserves all the respect..he´s such an awesome musician, and DAMN sexy :D and he´s the only one (with Adam Levine) that makes me think of him like a normal man, not a star...you know, he´s so down-to-earth, and funny :heart:

I'll post a few next week. I'm trying to photoshop them but they're kinda blurry cause Justin wouldn't stand still. dry.gif
:D I can imagine :D :D should have screamed on him :D :D
ok he is kinda hot...ill give him that and he can dance. He has a white boy booty and his voice is like the male version of nelly furtado.... no.gif

and they have a saying for me in my country too....It goes something like this.....FIIIIIIERCE! gocho.gif

hm...now I understand why d´you like Naomi so much...you´re both pissing everyone off :D let´s call it "FIIIIIIERCE", though in my personal opinion it´s rather something like "ANNOOOOOOOYANCE" :)

Yayyyyy. I'm going to his concert tonight! :hell yea!:

oh thats awesome!! i got tickets to see him in july(can't wait!) let me know what it was like eh :)

It was amazing! I had so much fun! Justin is a great singer and Pink was actually good too. T.I. came out for My Love (I think he was just at this one cause its his home town) and Timbaland came out for a few songs too. They really know how to entertain a crowd! Its totally worth it! :thumbsup: Hope you have fun at yours!

Haha thanks! Yeah he is very talented! deserves all that he has achived. Glad to hear you liked the concert

:laugh: There were a LOT of drunk old woman there. They got kinda crazy (dancing) so watch out! :x

Yayyyyy. I'm going to his concert tonight! :hell yea!:

oh thats awesome!! i got tickets to see him in july(can't wait!) let me know what it was like eh :)

It was amazing! I had so much fun! Justin is a great singer and Pink was actually good too. T.I. came out for My Love (I think he was just at this one cause its his home town) and Timbaland came out for a few songs too. They really know how to entertain a crowd! Its totally worth it! :thumbsup: Hope you have fun at yours!

Haha thanks! Yeah he is very talented! deserves all that he has achived. Glad to hear you liked the concert

:laugh: There were a LOT of drunk old woman there. They got kinda crazy (dancing) so watch out! :x

Seriously?!? :rofl: Sounds Hilarious!...i can just imagine :p

I never really liked him in the past but over the last year he has gotten very sexy!!!

exactly!!! me too :hug: in the begining, I was like "bleh, too sweet for me" but now...he´s changed, grown up, deserves all the respect..he´s such an awesome musician, and DAMN sexy :D and he´s the only one (with Adam Levine) that makes me think of him like a normal man, not a star...you know, he´s so down-to-earth, and funny :heart:

same here girls! I used to dislike him a lot when he was with N'Sync, that curly hair was :yuckky: But now he's so sexy!!! :heart:

ok he is kinda hot...ill give him that and he can dance. He has a white boy booty and his voice is like the male version of nelly furtado.... :no:

and they have a saying for me in my country too....It goes something like this.....FIIIIIIERCE! :gocho:

yeah that is true! i love him, he is cute, :blush: but his voice :yuckky: :ninja: i think robbie williams is better than him :blueeyedbaby:

• 2 weeks later...

2317.jpgz3.jpg

The first picture is of Justin being photographed by Terry Richardson, his recent GQ mag photographer and the same person who did the great photos for FutureSex/LoveSounds.

The second picture is of...well just guess.

Justin has been quoted saying that he has been removed from the situation dealing with Britney. That includes the fake rumor "song" the two were supposed to record, her fifth cd which she is recording, and the whole relationship the tabloids still wanna make exist. In other words, the dude just wants everyone to shut up.

In my opinion of course he has feelings for the girl and cares, and even said he would help with her new cd, only if she won't screw him over like she reportedly did Songwriter/Singer Ne-Yo, who was also working on tracks before she stop showing up to record. Ne-Yo has said he will be there again if needed but has also hinted that some songs he's worked on for Brit, might sound better with Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Dolls Lead)'s new debut solo CD. But with everyone going crazy over the two like they are back together, I think its safe to say he's trying to keep any plans/thoughts he has with her to himself until its a sure thing, and focus more on whats going on for him.

And trust, I dont think he'll be too happy in the way they used the shaving picture in the magazine with the quote on the page.

Thanks Worldofjustin for the scan,

credit to http://www.justin-timberlake.org/