Bellazon

Justin Timberlake
Thumbnail

pennylane520

ARE YOU KIDDING ????!!!!

O GOD .... :drool: :shock: :D

photos please :gocho:

The arena took my camera! We weren't allowed to take pictures! But I did manage to get a bunch on my cell phone :shifty: They aren't very good though. When I get a chance I'll load them onto my computer and try to photoshop them a bit, to make it clearer and then I'll post some on here.

Yayyyyy. I'm going to his concert tonight! :hell yea!:

oh thats awesome!! i got tickets to see him in july(can't wait!) let me know what it was like eh :)

It was amazing! I had so much fun! Justin is a great singer and Pink was actually good too. T.I. came out for My Love (I think he was just at this one cause its his home town) and Timbaland came out for a few songs too. They really know how to entertain a crowd! Its totally worth it! :thumbsup: Hope you have fun at yours!

this guy is such a friggen joke. He cannot sing to save his life.... he has this nasaly wine...and he's so goofy he just acts like such an idiot all the time like he is trying so desperately to be cool. Sure he can dance.....whats his appeal beyond that?...he is not hot at all. He is like pasty white boy. Robin Thicke is 10x more talented. If i have to hear that nasaly "im bringing sexy back" again ill freak out. He sings like nelly furtado....no wonder no one watched the VS show this year. Did you see him perform at the grammy's? he destroyed a classic bill withers song...and the girl who sung with him showed him up and she is even signed with any label. What a goofball

this guy is such a friggen joke. He cannot sing to save his life.... he has this nasaly wine...and he's so goofy he just acts like such an idiot all the time like he is trying so desperately to be cool. Sure he can dance.....whats his appeal beyond that?...he is not hot at all. He is like pasty white boy. Robin Thicke is 10x more talented. If i have to hear that nasaly "im bringing sexy back" again ill freak out. He sings like nelly furtado....no wonder no one watched the VS show this year. Did you see him perform at the grammy's? he destroyed a classic bill withers song...and the girl who sung with him showed him up and she is even signed with any label. What a goofball

:laugh: :rofl: :rofl: Oh..hun...you´re such a jerk :D :D in my country, we have a pretty collocation for this - osina v zadku -erm..it´s something like spur in an ass... :D oh..nevermind, it´s your opinion ;) but you sound like "tzuru tzuru tzuru" (something like bullshit in japanesse) :) anyway, still something amusing... :rofl:

Yes. But I took them on my cell phone and they didn't come out too good. sad.gif

oh..such a shame :( are they TOO bad?? :(

Yayyyyy. I'm going to his concert tonight! :hell yea!:

oh thats awesome!! i got tickets to see him in july(can't wait!) let me know what it was like eh :)

It was amazing! I had so much fun! Justin is a great singer and Pink was actually good too. T.I. came out for My Love (I think he was just at this one cause its his home town) and Timbaland came out for a few songs too. They really know how to entertain a crowd! Its totally worth it! :thumbsup: Hope you have fun at yours!

Haha thanks! Yeah he is very talented! deserves all that he has achived. Glad to hear you liked the concert