Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

Iódice SPFW Inverno 2009

post-15849-1239141297_thumb.jpg

"A bela Isabeli Fontana abriu o desfile da Iódice nesta manhã no Shopping Iguatemi, que começou com uma hora de atraso (era para ser às 11h, foi o meio-dia), trazendo o primeiro dos looks criados por Valdemar Iódice para o outono-inverno 2009. A inspiração veio da imagem de futuro que se tinha do mundo nos anos 80, mais especificamente o vislumbrado por Ridley Scott em Blade Runner."

blog.estadao.com.br

The photo is bigger on that site, but I couldn't get the larger image to upload here. If anyone wants the larger version, it can be found on this page:

http://blog.estadao.com.br/blog/spfwinvern...sts&paged=2

Yes, he's good!

And looks... doesn't matter, it's importmant that he's good person :D

Thanks Francy :wave:

Aw, come on, people. Puh-lease. I don't believe in all this inner beauty crap, don't tell me you do too. Inner beauty. That's interior designer's talk. Nonsense, false propaganda sprout out by fat, ugly and disgusting people. So come on, guys. Cut the crap.

Not that I care a lot, really. I mean, They make a disgusting couple and that's it, but I couldn't care less about what she does with her personal life, she's a freakin' super-awesome supermodel. Sucks at relationships, fact. But awesome model nonetheless.

I so believe in inner beauty! :)

And I can't tell that Isabeli's bf is fugly, coz he isn't. Yeah, he's not breath-taking-beautiful but he isn't the ugliest person in the world :/

And maybe one more phrase but beauty is realy so individual and it is "in an eye of observer" :D