Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

I watched making of Pirelli calendar 2009 on Fashion TV. Isabeli was there, poor girl she started crying when they put a spider on her face to photograph her. It was awful, she was so afraid I felt sorry for her but at the end she was very brave :wub2:

dear Roxi, if you are not crazy about the hairstyle on the cover, you'll be pleased to see that she has the best hair in the inside pic :woot: and she is so sexy and beautiful :heart:

Vogue Us may 2009

"the Godfather" - current Steven Meisel favorite models

Ph: Steven Meisel

post-17367-0-1446090215-55506_thumb.jpg

scanned by Luxx

I can't stand those hairstyles. They all look like they stuck a fork in an electric socket. HOWEVER, Isabeli's is :woot: If the purpose of the editorial was to show how superior Isa is to all the others than .... I think it's a success. If that wasn' their aim and they thought those hairstyles would look good, then they failed. HOEVER ... Isa is still soooo amazing that she avoided disaster and is flawless.

In summary. Can we cut out the rest and just leave Isabeli in the pic?

I can't stand those hairstyles. They all look like they stuck a fork in an electric socket. HOWEVER, Isabeli's is :woot: If the purpose of the editorial was to show how superior Isa is to all the others than .... I think it's a success. If that wasn' their aim and they thought those hairstyles would look good, then they failed. HOEVER ... Isa is still soooo amazing that she avoided disaster and is flawless.

In summary. Can we cut out the rest and just leave Isabeli in the pic?

:nicole: i'm sure she asked personally not to have that hairstyle. just like: NO I CAN'T HAVE THAT HAIRDO DONE ON ME :laugh: