Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

friends!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

guess who i met yesterday at Versace!!

OMG i have to tell you all like you asked me..

I went at Dolce& Gabbana yesterday afternoon, and me and Rado where in a mess because there were 3 exits and all the models went out running fast etc etc.. i've met and took pics with many models but we didn't see Isabeli and i was sad.. after a week.. anyway we saw very close actreess eva mendes and naomi watts..

at dolce we were searching for isabeli, because a backstage photographer said us that she was there! so i was excited for her!

then, i was sure that she would be at Versace and she didn't disappoint me!!! when she went out from the backstage of versace, she was the last one because she was talking with versace group.. first, i met her mummy Maribel, i said her she has the most beautiful daughter and with great career and i tell her that Isabeli has million fans she was so happy to hear that.

after some moments isabeli went out and i think in that moment i finally realized a dream!

first of all i describe how beautiful she appeared: she was dressing very rock style, with balmain shoes and leather jacket and read little skirt! AMAZING! and she still had the hair ad make-up of versace show..

i don't think i have to say how beautiful she is because i don't have words for it. and officially i have to say: she is TALL! i mean, i've met short models (sasha, viktorija s) and isabeli is tall! and very tall! the most beautiful thing is her smile.. i can easily understand that she is said the most beautiful model of the world!

so, i stopped her, and i said: Isabeli nice to meet you i am your biggest fan! she was honoured and then we took many pics with her and me and i give her Pepe jeans page so she could make me her autograph!

she was friendly, soooooo friendly, she wasn't bored at all (and some of them are always like this ----> sasha)..she is down to earth and so smiling girl

she's wonderful, all the other models run away and she stayied with us many minutes..

isabeli, raquel and edita are absolutely the most nice models out there!!

and they are so beautiful they seem unreal!

anyway i'll post the pics of me and isabeli on a later date, at the moment i can share this with all you (when she was writing, she said me: can i write it in portuguese? because she also can talk very well italian, but probably she can't write it)

post-17367-0-1446089668-27244_thumb.jpg

I'm so happy for you, Francy. You deserve it :flower: We all look forward for the pics of her you've taken.

HQ of our stunning Isabeli :wub: @ Versace FW09 show [vogue]:

post-2740-1236091803_thumb.jpg post-2740-1236091899_thumb.jpg

What a killer body! :drool: :drool: :drool:

-tom

OMG i have to tell you all like you asked me..

I went at Dolce& Gabbana yesterday afternoon, and me and Rado where in a mess because there were 3 exits and all the models went out running fast etc etc.. i've met and took pics with many models but we didn't see Isabeli and i was sad.. after a week.. anyway we saw very close actreess eva mendes and naomi watts..

at dolce we were searching for isabeli, because a backstage photographer said us that she was there! so i was excited for her!

then, i was sure that she would be at Versace and she didn't disappoint me!!! when she went out from the backstage of versace, she was the last one because she was talking with versace group.. first, i met her mummy Maribel, i said her she has the most beautiful daughter and with great career and i tell her that Isabeli has million fans she was so happy to hear that.

after some moments isabeli went out and i think in that moment i finally realized a dream!

first of all i describe how beautiful she appeared: she was dressing very rock style, with balmain shoes and leather jacket and read little skirt! AMAZING! and she still had the hair ad make-up of versace show..

i don't think i have to say how beautiful she is because i don't have words for it. and officially i have to say: she is TALL! i mean, i've met short models (sasha, viktorija s) and isabeli is tall! and very tall! the most beautiful thing is her smile.. i can easily understand that she is said the most beautiful model of the world!

so, i stopped her, and i said: Isabeli nice to meet you i am your biggest fan! she was honoured and then we took many pics with her and me and i give her Pepe jeans page so she could make me her autograph!

she was friendly, soooooo friendly, she wasn't bored at all (and some of them are always like this ----> sasha)..she is down to earth and so smiling girl

she's wonderful, all the other models run away and she stayied with us many minutes..

isabeli, raquel and edita are absolutely the most nice models out there!!

and they are so beautiful they seem unreal!

anyway i'll post the pics of me and isabeli on a later date, at the moment i can share this with all you (when she was writing, she said me: can i write it in portuguese? because she also can talk very well italian, but probably she can't write it)

post-18589-0-1446089674-68843_thumb.jpg

FRANCY, congratulations! :fun:

I'm very,very happy for you!

You deserve! :laugh:

I want to see these pictures someday! \o

(I loved the autograph) ;P