Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

dear friends,

i've found VOGUE PARIS 2008 CALENDAR pictures.. i'll post all the 12 months, because all the photos are really expressive with this bodypainting.

isabeli appears in february, may and august.

the other models are natasha poly, lara stone and catherine McNeil

Photographed by Mario Sorrenti

Styled by Carine Roitfeld

Make up & body painting by

Mario Sorrenti & Tom Pêcheux

Scanned by Diorette @ thefashionspot

vogue_paris_calendar2008_01.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_02.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_03.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_04.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_05.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_06.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_07.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_08.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_09.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_10.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_11.jpg vogue_paris_calendar2008_12.jpg

Thanks for H&M lingerie ad pics.....

Seriously......

A few days ago I saw 2 HUGE billboards of Isa with 8th and 9th pic posted by FI.... Too bad I don't have a camera, I mean, my dad has a camera, but he is using it like everyday for his work, and this camera doesn't have so many pixels.... Anyways I would do a pic of this building with Isa's billboards and post here..... But maybe before the time they will change billboards to another one, I will buy my own camera FINALLY.

And yesterday I saw a TV commercial with Isa :drool: also for H&M :drool: This one:

I mean...I saw maybe last 3 seconds from it....but Isabeli doesn't move so much in it :laugh: so I didn't lost much :laugh:

And I will post 2 another IF commercials, posted on youtube by lilalucy:

Thanks for H&M lingerie ad pics.....

Seriously......

A few days ago I saw 2 HUGE billboards of Isa with 8th and 9th pic posted by FI.... Too bad I don't have a camera, I mean, my dad has a camera, but he is using it like everyday for his work, and this camera doesn't have so many pixels.... Anyways I would do a pic of this building with Isa's billboards and post here..... But maybe before the time they will change billboards to another one, I will buy my own camera FINALLY.

And yesterday I saw a TV commercial with Isa :drool: also for H&M :drool: This one:

I mean...I saw maybe last 3 seconds from it....but Isabeli doesn't move so much in it :laugh: so I didn't lost much :laugh:

And I will post 2 another IF commercials, posted on youtube by lilalucy: