Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

Congrats to the final five! This week's photoshoot theme is Emotions. Reps you are (once again) submitting two pictures. In the first photo, your model should be conveying the emotion of sadness. Think pain, grief, tears/crying, dark mood. In the second photo, your model should be conveying the emotion of happiness. Think smiling/laughing, brightly colored scene. The idea here is that a good model should be able to effectively express both emotions when directed to do so. Please choose a pic from an editorial, advertisement, or other photoshoot. No candids or runway please. Your pictures are due @ 5pm EST on Friday, Nov 4.

Some HAPPY looking pics

1.113ny.th.jpg

2.d7disabelifontanaforpeekenclop.th.jpg

3.isabelifontanav1216036rm.th.jpg

4.v1260099le3fk.th.jpg

5.v2191354mk2bd.th.jpg

6.v2252018lv5tw.th.jpg

7.v1220953pq.th.jpg

SAD looking pics(Isabeli doesn't have pics where she looks very sad...)

1.463187968be.th.jpg

2.mis5ly4mj.th.png

3.spafotologjklsnet8sc9ya.th.jpg

Now Please vote which ones are your favorite or post some pics that fit the theme.

My favorites are:

Feeling Happy : nr 5 and 6

Feeling Sad: nr 1 and 2

Not the kind of weepy sadness that would be perfect for the photoshoot, but kinda depressed:

th_313_spf.fotologs.net_farhi.jpg  th_97d_unbuni03.JPG

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow i like the second one :heart: :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same here ! the second its great, its a cute sad face :)

Got someone pictures from isa and ana togehter?

and got someone maybe the pictures from the SI shooting where isa and ana wearing the rosa bikini?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that if you go back a few pages in this thread,you'll see some pics of Isabeli and Ana.I think I also posted a video of them on here a while ago ...

Got someone pictures from isa and ana togehter?

and got someone maybe the pictures from the SI shooting where isa and ana wearing the rosa bikini?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that if you go back a few pages in this thread,you'll see some pics of Isabeli and Ana.I think I also posted a video of them on here a while ago ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh and I just found this link ---http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.a.cnn.net/si/swimsuit/collection/vr/2003/vr_03_if_and_ab1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cnnsi.com/swimsuit/collection/vr/&h=100&w=100&sz=7&tbnid=0-iAe4IpbrsJ:&tbnh=77&tbnw=77&hl=en&start=13&prev=/images%3Fq%3Disabeli%2Bfontana%2Bwith%2Bana%2Bbeatriz%2Bbarros%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

but you probably need to be a member.