Bellazon

Books you are reading

KingSupra

This topic is very interesting. Many of them depends on their moods. Like kids love to read comic books, elder or teenager love to read something fantasy and the mature peoples love drama. Its for time pass. Otherwise students read only good books :p

I just finished The Buddha of Suburbia, which I warmly recommend. Now I'm reading

"Fliehe weit und schnell"

English title: "Have Mercy on Us All"

Original title: "Pars vite et reviens tard", by Fred Vargas

"Man and Wife" by Tony Parsons.

Harry Silver is ready to try again at living "happily ever after." It won't be easy: not when he has to juggle his wife, Cyd, and ex-wife, Gina; his son, Pat, and his stepdaughter, Peggy; his own work and his wife's fast-growing career. When Gina announces that she's relocating to another country, taking Pat with her, and Cyd's burgeoning success has made her rethink having another child, Harry finds his fairy-tale ending moving out of reach. When he meets a woman who makes him question everything, his tangled web becomes even more knotty.
A love story about marriage; why we stay and why we go, why we keep on trying... and never stop believing.

Housewife material... :|