Bellazon

Candice vs. Martha

Cult Icon

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Candice Swanepoel
    • Martha Hunt

With an overexposed model such as Candice- and any model for that matter..It's best to take them in periodic doses.  I've done this as of late, and thus I still like seeing her here and there.

Martha is uncomfortably thin like Erin H. when she first started out.  She'd definitely look much better if she became more athletic looking but as of now, Candice wins here.  However, unlike some of the other VS models, Martha can do seductive just as well as Candice. 

As far as her face goes, it's unusually wide-set and she has a strange nose bridge.  So there's the issue of 'angles'- Her profile, for instance, is gorgeous and more perfect than Candice's..  But unfortunately, there are angles taken that makes her face look awkward.

Overall, Candice still trumps this newcomer.  But Martha has one advantage:  She looks like a fox sometimes and can exude a different feeling.  :angie:

^

;) It's intentional as I know that people who choose to participate in this thread will do a quick good image search rather than become unduly influenced by the last picture they see. :)

Thin like Erin? Candice is much more thinner than Erin but people won't admit that  :cain:

I voted for Candice. Still one of my favorites. :heart: I know a lot of people think they'd totally look alike, but I don't agree at all. Martha is a pretty girl, she's a completely different kind of beauty though...different eyes, noses, lips, cheek bones, chins etc... I don't get how people can confuse Martha and Candice. :idk: Maybe when they're photoshopped to death, but otherwise...