Bellazon

Carre Otis
Thumbnail

Upi

jOEh - welcome back! I though Kiki & I had scared you off with our Rocco talk - :evil: :laugh:

I don't think this ad has been posted before -

oh no :laugh: I'm very Open Mind, really :laugh:

great ad, never posted here, look at her hair :laugh: thanks, adorable pic :wave:

You are welcome Coco

^ :laugh:

--

thanks for that ad and I have a question, Georges Marciano and Guess! are the same thing or different brands? icon2.gif

--

I love how she looks in this anti fur ad

furcarredp4.th.jpg

^ from Rollling Stone, my scan

Marciano and guess! are the same brands yes. In the 80's he was using his name than he used guess. If you are looking closely on the ads you often have the little triangle with guess on it on the Marciano ad...

Oh and Georges Marciano his French!! He is one of the reason he used Laetitia Casta so many time for guess... He also said that she was the most beautiful guess! girl ever! The guess dude is fucking right!!

VIVE LA FRANCE!!!

ps : I tried to upload my carre scans but it's not working... I will try later again

I love the carre "rolling stone" pic coco!

Marciano and guess! are the same brands yes. In the 80's he was using his name than he used guess. If you are looking closely on the ads you often have the little triangle with guess on it on the Marciano ad...

Oh and Georges Marciano his French!! He is one of the reason he used Laetitia Casta so many time for guess... He also said that she was the most beautiful guess! girl ever! The guess dude is fucking right!!

VIVE LA FRANCE!!!

ps : I tried to upload my carre scans but it's not working... I will try later again

I love the carre "rolling stone" pic coco!

Oh yes, I remember those first Guess ads with Laetitia and Valeria, and then those ones where she was the star.

Ok, Sorry I do not like direct link but it's only way I have to post my scans today. My scan are too big for the BZ uploader and I do not want to re-scan everything... Sorry about that!

Vogue ITALY

Numriser0012-1.jpg

Numriser0013-1.jpg

Numriser0014-1.jpg

Numriser0015-1.jpg

Numriser0017-1.jpg

Numriser0016-1.jpg

Edited by frenchkiki

Ok, Sorry I do not like direct link but it's only way I have to post my scans today. My scan are too big for the BZ uploader and I do not want to re-scan everything... Sorry about that!

Vogue ITALY

Numriser0012-1.jpg

Numriser0013-1.jpg

Numriser0014-1.jpg

Numriser0015-1.jpg

Numriser0017-1.jpg

Numriser0016-1.jpg

I didn't visit this thread yesterday and it seems I missed some lovely pics that now were removed from photobucket :blink:

Kiki, since your pics are being removed and if you are not allowed to post pics here in BZ try with IMAGESHACK or IMAGEAVENUE.

Thanks for Role Reversals (Vogue - Oct 91) , her skin looks very sexy there :wub:

Holy @#! I was looking at your newest posts Kiki, and all your other photobucket images suddenly (& finally) loaded all at once!

I thought my monitor was going to explode! :p

Thanks for all the hard work & great pics! I LOVE the last couple sets you posted....beautiful! :clap: