Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

• 1 month later...

I was hoping Tom retiring meant that Gisele could return to working on different projects again but now he is saying he is going back to play football. 😐I'm not a Tom Brady- he seems very selfish and I don't think he would support her like she has him. The feminist inside me gets tired of all of this. 😅

So annoyed about the u-turn, on so many levels! Also it feels like Gisele has been in Costa Rica for ages and Tom has not been, so I was wondering what was going on there. But who knows, they live quite an incognito life these days. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2005 at 8:32 PM, libertad11_BARBY said:

Today is my Birthday!!!!!!!!! I`m 18 years old now!!!!

:fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:

PARTY IN MY HOME!!!!!

You'll probably never see this, but this date was two days before my 16th birthday 🎈. Man does the time fly. 2005, sheesh. Broke and pitiful as ever! 

On 8/6/2022 at 9:53 PM, kellybsblover said:

You both are babies :) I was already 22 by this time-

I've always wanted to be older. My whole life. The youngest person above me was born in '83. I eagerly wanted to be a part of that crowd. My alter ego is born in the 60s, I'd love to experience the 80s and 90s as an adult. Be a child of the 70s, but I was born in 1989, barely making it to the tail end of the 20th century and I've got to live with that. 😕 Lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

He’s back now. I’ve read rumors that he was filming the masked singer,had hemorrhoid surgery and/or is getting a divorce. 😂 I really try not to follow the toxic NFL fandom. I always assumed he was on vacation with his family. Tom and Gisele both posted birthday wishes to Jack and it looks like they were at some resort. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...