rosada

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome! :wave: There are tons more :rofl:

I will find the Designers quotes next.

Harpster;  The media already created a click bait character for her (since she met Tom) but her continued success does the talking. These people don't have to hire her for 20+ years, I mean there are thousands of other models... :whistle: 

Designer quotes 

Dolce & Gabbana: we have seen her grow on the runway, and she's become a splendid woman and a happy mother. We love her and find her very unique. 

John Galliano: As fearless and fragile as the early mornig dew drop on the finest gossamer cobweb. A wisdom and magnetic pull, to rival the wonder of the northern lights. To be near her is to be. 

Alexandre Herchcovitch: I have had the chance to work with Gisele various times. Humor,professionalism, and a great ability to turn any insignificant piece of clothung into something special; this is her greatest power. 

Marc Jacobs: Gisele's ineffable beauty coupled with her charisma,charm,sense of humor,sensibility and unwavering professionalism is a testament to her wonderful character. Her success and the future longevity of her career in fashion is unquestionable. Gisele embodies what it means to be the ultimate modern woman- she's independent, strong,respectful,an incredible mother, and a good friend. 

Karl Lagerfeld: maybe we have the same German roots, but for me, gisele represents Brazil at its best...without her this country does not exist! 

Angela Missoni: the first time I met her was in 1998 at the fittings of my fashion show. Gisele was just sixteen then and still unknown,but she immediately struck me,beyond her beauty,for her personality,vitality,her presence on the catwalk,her sensuality. I thought she was an extraordinary girl, a concentration of positive energy,will,and determination. I had then chosen her together with Mario Testino and Carine Roitfeld for my winter 98 campaign, which was the first of a historical series of campaigns, I later even shot with mert & Marcus, not counting the several fashion shows. Meanwhile she became very famous, showing however to be strong and well motivated in dealing with her success and proving to be professionally rich in talent and sensibility. Although she now seems to everybody so powerful and conscious, at the time you sense her fragility, and she was arousing in me,then a young mother,lots of tenderness. I am happy I've seen her grow up. Now she is a woman with a wonderful family for whom I increasingly feel great affection and esteem. 

Riccardo Tisci: Gisele is not only a mind blowig beauty, she is personified intelligence. I love that ambivalence about her: beyond the bombshell, if you knew her well enough, you will find the funniest tomboy. 

Valentino: Gisele is Gisele. In the history of fashion, few women have combined beauty and sex appeal like her, always maintaining her elegance and femininity. I adore her. 

Donatella Versace: Gisele is everything I love about a woman. She is beautiful, she has humor, she is loud, and in whatever she does, Gisele is a leader. 

Alexander Wang: Anyone who had the privilege of working with Gisele knows how special she is. She brings so much joy and energy to every situation. She always gives it her all while having a great time. Not only is she incredibly inspiring as a model, but her humble, genuine personality makes her one of the most beautiful people I have met.