Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Tom talks on WEEI about his and gi's trip to Miami :)

http://audio.weei.com/m/27210649/tom-brady...htm#q=tom+brady

He said he and wife Gisele Bundchen spent the four days off during the bye week in Florida. ”We never really had a honeymoon,” he said. (2:16-3:30)

On if Gisele knows what she’s watching during a game: ”She knows Dwight Freeney and Reggie Wayne. She knows. Joseph Addai. She questions every transaction that’s made by our team. She’s like most of the Patriot fans now. She’s got a big opinion on everything.” (9:50-10:40)

On if an obnoxious person bothering him at dinner, who is more likely to snap, him or Gisele: ”Probably her, man. She’s got that Brazilian passion . . . she’s pretty fiesty when she wants to be. It’s definitely her.” :laugh: (13:35-14:30)

On if he’s okay with Gisele being a helicopter pilot: ”She’s been scuba diving with sharks, repelling down the mountain, she tries everything man, kung fu . . . that’s just how she is. One of my friends is a helicopter pilot. It’s all about safety. I’ve flown in helicopters. I really enjoyed the experience as long as it’s very safe. She assures me it’s very safe, and I guess I have to go with it. There’s some things I’m definitely not going to win, and that’s one of them.” :p (19:50-21:50)

From Giseledaily twitter:
RT @lesleyabravanel: Gisele & Tom are staying in the South Beach penthouse of Ed Razek, Chief Marketing Officer of Victoria's Secret.about 1 hour ago from Seesmic

:shifty:

---------------------------

somehow i think this is great news :p

i will always hope gisele will come back as vs angel someday :)

gisele-heidi-adriana-alesandra-doutzen

this would be the perfect angel group :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...