Bellazon

Brooke Register
Thumbnail

FashionDream

• 2 weeks later...

Miami Beach, FL – February 7, 2013 – Yesterday evening the models competing in this year’s Model Beach Volleyball tournament headed to the Beach Bunny swimwear boutique on Collins Avenue for a fitting. They tried on the swimsuits they’ll be wearing for the games this weekend and enjoyed refreshments by Arizona Ice Tea. Things were definitely heating up as the modeling agency teams got suited up.

• 1 month later...

Miami Beach, FL – October 23, 2012 – The wait for Favela Beach to come back is finally over and Tuesday night WALL proved that their renovations were highly anticipated and well received. The legendary Tuesday night party took off with a huge bang as everyone flocked to the club to celebrate it’s comeback.

61e89b282566030.jpg 8561d3282566033.jpg b555d5282566035.jpg a2a06e282566037.jpg bcf48e282566038.jpg f1d9ba282566041.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 05/09/2016 at 7:33 PM, modelknowledge said:

Maxi France

1457359426_maxi_7_au_13_mars_2016_1_Page

Sante Netherlands

a7b1deb4_c649_41b3_8532_2cb8a7929fec_jpg

Starbene Italy

cover215_465x600.jpg

Prima France

page_1_thumb_large.jpg

@Dayrell @Enrico_sw I think she might be another one with a lot o covers.

Great  job @modelknowledge !!

I've been wondering who she was for a couple of days now (specially this maxi cover ; very good cover with the pink color. This prima cover is quite the piece of artwork as well).

A question @modelknowledge : how did we miss her ?

She doesn't seem to have an agency in Paris, and I don't think I've seen her in Paris. The two French covers (Prima and maxi) are from magazines which are used to taking pics from other countries. So, I'm not sure if she has really worked in France.