Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

9 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

You are right.

Many patriarchs (and patriarchies) are actually very good.

And mothers too. 

But I can t understand how in normal conditions people aren t friendly, they should be for their sons/daughter and health.

1 minute ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

And mothers too.

Yes. And mothers too.

2 minutes ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

But I can t understand how in normal conditions people aren t friendly, they should be for their sons/daughter and health.

This is because some people need scapegoats. And for modern "woke mobs" the scapegoats are "straight white men". It makes their lives easy to think that everything bad in the world is due to their favorite scapegoat.

7 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yes. And mothers too.

This is because some people need scapegoats. And for modern "woke mobs" the scapegoats are "straight white men". It makes their lives easy to think that everything bad in the world is due to their favorite scapegoat.

To me they are ill or sick. 

15 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yes. And mothers too.

And of course, they should to try to change too to better conditions and lifestyle...

4 hours ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

And of course, they should to try to change too to better conditions and lifestyle...

Exactly. That's what they should do. Trying to get better is always a good idea.

On 3/17/2024 at 1:37 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Good for Gina. She fights back against the monsters from Disney. She's a great person and a fighter at heart. :heart:

I don't like Disney (at all) but this is insane. So media companies are now forced to employ actors? That's a new way of doing business I guess.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't like Disney (at all) but this is insane. So media companies are now forced to employ actors? That's a new way of doing business I guess.

Did you read the lawsuit? She sues them for wrongful termination.

They are not "forced" to employ anyone. This is not the point. The point is that there are rules to fire employees. They didn't respect the laws on how to fire her.

Also, they discriminated her since they used an argument to fire her and didn't use it on other employee. Another claim is that many employees and execs from Disney harassed her.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24410222/gina-carano-disney.pdf

^ BTW, Gina is a woman, so "sexism" is how woke cultists would call her firing... if she was a leftist... but since she's not, many woke employees from Disney not only didn't care, but they also threatened and harassed her on social media.

Wokism is a doctrine based on hatred. :tumbleweed: