Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw @SympathysSilhouette

Morpheus is now Regis!!!

I like Larry Fishburne (very interesting actor with a diverse career in terms of his roles) yet I find it hard to muster much excitement for The Witcher show going forward. And what appeal I did hold for me was largely about Cavill and Chalotra. The former of which is now gone. The Hemsworth brother taking over will be such a disaster.

On 1/12/2024 at 3:49 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I like Larry Fishburne (very interesting actor with a diverse career in terms of his roles) yet I find it hard to muster much excitement for The Witcher show going forward. And what appeal I did hold for me was largely about Cavill and Chalotra. The former of which is now gone. The Hemsworth brother taking over will be such a disaster.

I just finished Time of Contempt for the second time and have the events of the book  (adapted for season 3) fresh in my mind again.  When I have time I intend to watch S3.  

It's a shame that the show continues to be a trainwreck, I just watch it out of curiosity mainly.

Larry has a lot of screen presence despite having the wrong skin color for the role lol

On 1/12/2024 at 6:07 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Fishburne is a great actor.

Lauren S. Hissrich is a bad producer/writer.

The Witcher is finished since Hissrich and her team of woke zealots made it a freaking SNAFU.

It's sad that they keep on ruining the Witcher year after year.  Hissirch is well aware of what the fans hate about the show and the fans have punished netflix for it.  I hope that S4 will have serious changes to become more like the books and what fans want.

On 1/12/2024 at 6:13 PM, Enrico_sw said:

One piece is the only (relatively) good thing that Netflix has done, in termes of "adaptation", in the past years

I heard this is actually  a good adaptation.  Pretty nuts that it's based on a comic that looks like this:

MV5BMDE1NDY2ZGEtNmY1ZC00YWZmLTk2OWMtN2Ix

I heard that this is one of the most popular mangas of all time and insanely long (near endless)

The guy who plays the lead isn't japanese, it appears that he is mexican.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a fan rendition of "Milva".  All her artworks are book accurate, including the breasts.  I am re-reading Baptism of Fire right now and am caught up with Season 3's events.

In the show Milva is done by an east asian actress.  

milva_by_nastyaskaya_dam4kiu-414w-2x.jpgMilva-The-Witcher.jpg