Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

1 hour ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

I think Jada appeeciates him. 

She appreciates his money and fame.

Jada is a below-average woman who's with an exceptional man (far above average). Smith should've dumped her a long time ago.

This is a good breakdown of their 'marriage'.  I think the main problem with both people is their complete lack of character.

The successful Father & Son film Pursuit of Happyness, made him look like a family man.  His son was being groomed to becoming the next big hollywood star but they did another Father & Son sci-film that completely bombed and the son seems have gone bonkers.  Their two children are both very weird 'show-biz' kids who are extraordinary narcissistic Peter pans.  Both are performers who want to impact the world culturally and his son legally separated from his family at age 15!

Jada appears to be a Witch of some sort and social climber.  The way her children turned out is pretty telling.  She is clearly getting a lot more from this arrangement with Will.  She seems to have no regard for her husband's reputation and is actively destroying it.  She keeps on talking about her association with the talented criminal rapper 2Pac that was killed in the prime of life. 

Will appears to be mortally afraid of Jada for some secretive reason- as if she knows that he killed people or something..  beyond what he would lose in a legal divorce.  The unnecessary 'revelation' at the Red table was already a stab in the back and he went along with it.  It's like he's being held hostage. Will was likely a poor husband and father as well given all the infidelity.

It is very disappointing to fans of Will Smith for sure.  I remember in the early 2010s -late 2000s he was at some point the most bankable star in hollywood and his fortune was massive.  I don't remember if he was a billionaire but certainly in the hundreds of millions.

For two decades he was one of the most admired people/family in hollywood.  It turns out it was a sham and they were acting all along lol..

15 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I haven't followed much of the Will Smith and Jada drama, mostly because I don't really care that much.

Haven't there been many rumors about infidelity in the past though? I definitely remember strong rumors about him cheating on his wife with Margot Robbie when they filmed Focus together.

Will Smith has been rumored of numerous affairs

7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

This is a good breakdown of their 'marriage'.  I think the main problem with both people is their complete lack of character.

The successful Father & Son film Pursuit of Happyness, made him look like a family man.  His son was being groomed to becoming the next big hollywood star but they did another Father & Son sci-film that completely bombed and the son seems have gone bonkers.  Their two children are both very weird 'show-biz' kids who are extraordinary narcissistic Peter pans.  Both are performers who want to impact the world culturally and his son legally separated from his family at age 15!

Jada appears to be a Witch of some sort and social climber.  The way her children turned out is pretty telling.  She is clearly getting a lot more from this arrangement with Will.  She seems to have no regard for her husband's reputation and is actively destroying it.  She keeps on talking about her association with the talented criminal rapper 2Pac that was killed in the prime of life. 

Will appears to be mortally afraid of Jada for some secretive reason- as if she knows that he killed people or something..  beyond what he would lose in a legal divorce.  The unnecessary 'revelation' at the Red table was already a stab in the back and he went along with it.  It's like he's being held hostage. Will was likely a poor husband and father as well given all the infidelity.

It is very disappointing to fans of Will Smith for sure.  I remember in the early 2010s -late 2000s he was at some point the most bankable star in hollywood and his fortune was massive.  I don't remember if he was a billionaire but certainly in the hundreds of millions.

For two decades he was one of the most admired people/family in hollywood.  It turns out it was a sham and they were acting all along lol..

Interesting theory that she might have dirt on him. It's possible.

It's also possible that he's always wanted to impress her (because maybe deep down, he wants to be like 2Pac)?

Honestly, the fact that Jada likes criminals only strengthens the fact that she's a toxic woman. This would've never happened with a sweet girl like Hannah Ferguson or Courtney Ryan (these are the two examples of super hot and sweet girls that comes to mind right now)

9 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

It's also possible that he's always wanted to impress her (because maybe deep down, he wants to be like 2Pac)?

Honestly, the fact that Jada likes criminals only strengthens the fact that she's a toxic woman. This would've never happened with a sweet girl like Hannah Ferguson or Courtney Ryan (these are the two examples of super hot and sweet girls that comes to mind right now)

It is stupid you never know what can happens

12 hours ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

It is stupid you never know what can happens

Speculating on what could happen is precisely the point of a "gossip thread".... and given how much women love gossips (that definitely includes you), you can't really say it's stupid without hurting yourself, hun :Amelie_wft:

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Speculating on what could happen is precisely the point of a "gossip thread".... and given how much women love gossips (that definitely includes you), you can't really say it's stupid without hurting yourself, hun :Amelie_wft:

I like some type of Gossip, but some people lie in Jobs, and not say true when they should. Like some clients to doctor, they say they are bad but no they are in drugs like cocaine. But I not hurt myself

On 10/18/2023 at 12:12 PM, Jade Bahr said:

Britney’s First Bombshell

61KI7oL-u9L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Justin Timberlake is 'concerned' over what ex Britney Spears will reveal about their romance in upcoming book The Woman In Me

76619877-0-image-a-11_1697470664264.jpg

I would be concerned too when I behaved like a douchebag and not wanna spread this fact into the world LOL

I read it. 

On 10/16/2023 at 4:42 PM, Enrico_sw said:

The overall impression I get is that Will Smith is afraid of Jada for some reason and that she has some sort of leverage on him. 

With 2 pac that's an interesting thing that you bring up.  That young guy who she cheated on Will is very young and successful.   However all these people are nothing compared to Will Smith.  Will Smith is one of the highest paid actors and has left behind a great career.  Jada could not have married someone with less status and money. But Will seems to have screwed up his family and failed to be a good father and control his wife's excesses.

2pac is 'legendary' and 'sexy' in the way James Dean was for white women.  Both were bad boys and attractive to many young women in an 'exciting' sort of way.  Among black people he is was legendary for years, I think it has more to do with his death than his 'body of work'.  This effect was also seen, although not so impactful with the death of Heath Ledger.

Part of the appeal with these dead peter pans is that they were KIA in the prime of life with some iconic work, while they were rising.  Women never saw them decline, either career-wise or physically due to age.  So in way they are "immortal", like Jack in the movie Titanic.  They never got old, never became unattractive, never became "boring", never lost their job, never had a serious crisis etc...  

Note that in this supposedly 'moving' scene with all those photographs the woman's financial benefactors who paid for her great life for decades is not focused on- it's just the peter pan that she knew briefly on a cruise..

James Dean - Wikipedia

"He is regarded as a cultural icon of teenage disillusionment and social estrangement, as expressed in the title of his most celebrated film Rebel Without a Cause"

FgZ9BakakAEwOyB.jpg:large