Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

On 2/4/2023 at 9:33 PM, Tania8222 said:

New date? 

People seem to be reacting very negatively to this news.

I don't get it, what is the huge difference between dating 22 year old Cami at 45 and this new girl at 48?

Is it the fact she is still a teenager? Or that Leo himself is now pushing fifty?

59 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I mean, in terms of the man's age. So when Leo turns into the 'old guy', (in his 50s) and has less sex drive he will end up settling down with a younger woman.

I think he will be another Jack and keep on philandering with younger women well into his seventies.

Once upon a time his historical equivalent used to be Warren Beatty but it seems like Leonardo never met his Annette Bening. Though Warren Beatty only married Annette when he was 55 so there is still time for Leo.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I wanted Elena Satine.

gyjz0M8.jpg

Someone made a mock-up of Elena as Triss around the time of the casting of the show.

I'm so out of the loop with hollywood that I can't think of anyone for Triss.  Maybe Kristen?

kristen-red-hair-trend-2012.jpg?w=610

This is what the Triss merigold (dark horse) statue looks like.  The face bothers me.

3888f107c42e6e4d28912a49d75d0d4c.jpeg