Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Thanks OrengeO. I appreciated your detailed answer.

About the attempt of building a new picture, I did not search to decipher the logo of the picture maker.

However I feel interesting your description because you took the time to write more than one line of text

with pertinent questions even if I have no answer.

You wrote: `Anyway you sound aggressive and at this point I think you are more caught into this than me.'

Maybe I must acknowledge a certain truth in your wisdom...

The problem of `The more I get, the more I want' is when main official pictures are known,

it is easier to publish paparazzi pictures than finding or waiting for never seen official pictures.

This easiness can make forget certain principles of the protection of the private life in effect in France.

In US, you can buy a gun to protect your life. In France you have the most powerful juridical arsenal

of the world to protect the private life.

Certain celebrities associate their children or the closes of their family in their communication.

This is not the case for Laetitia. As I wrote, ask yourself why a mom protects the face of her baby

with her hands when she feels that there are paparazzi. Do you like to see when she becomes angry

in front of her children because of the paparazzi? The minimum is, according to my point of view,

to avoid making any advertising of their works, just to respect her choice.

I remember that, thanks to their excellent lawyers, the paparazzi were all... innocent

under the Alma bridge when a British princess is gone.

After all there is an audience for their stolen photos.

I do not know if the young girl (for you she is already a young woman so she does not need to have

her face blurred as a baby because she) is already appeared in official pictures or previous paparazzi pictures.

In any case, this does not give her authorization to publish stolen photos without a blurred face: now,

in the past, or in the future. I do not talk in her name or the Laetitia's name but about the protection

of the private life in general. Like me, you use a nickname. You did not publish your own photo in your profile

because of the protection of your private life. When you will be a parent, if it is not already the case,

do you like that one will find on the Internet the photo of your daughter in the forums to give some ideas

to the fake makers or worse?

You ask me: `why didn't you say something before?' This class struggle is unequal.

I would believe that for my "bravery," I sequentially got a royal cake: thanks Rob and happy birthday.

Without the Ondine's tears, I did not preach my parable.

FrenchKiki, I expect nothing. I do not want to rule anything. I am not a moderator of BZ.

You are your own responsible chief editor of your posts.

Finally OrengeO, you ask me: `Is there anything else that upsets you?'

Because of the lack of filter in the choice of stolen photos, I asked myself until where somebody will go

in search of the dirtiest photo agency:

Find a photo of the baby without blurred face. And someone would reply: "This baby is so cute!"

with of course a copy of the photo. Moiselles, that is what I call an artistic comment.

Even if such a photo has already been published, is it a reason to continue?

But what about the respect of the choice of his mother to preserve the private life of her family?