Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Lovely shoes again, I know I'm just a bloke but I don't reckon the shoes go with that dress!I%20dont%20know.gif

Who understands fashion? ;) Maybe red color would be better ?

Laetitia chose electric-blue Sergio Rossi Suede Chi Chi Pump

post-22656-0-18158600-1346267564_thumb.j

Source: gb.ioffer.com

And they look great....but that colour doesn't go with her equally lovely dress!! :heart: Laetitia :heart: I offer you my services as your personal dresser!! :angie::laugh:

Magnifico, Ewciolina! It is stunning how you found her new pictures, fashion informations about the designers and her interviews. Thanks a bunch.

Laetitia chose electric-blue Sergio Rossi Suede Chi Chi Pump

And they look great....

After the Mermaid’s pictures, av and siggy, Rob, you would recognize the Ondine’s colors that go with the Mostra wall behind her.

:ddr: :dance: :ddr: The Alien was still under the effects of the Mostra photocall until it discovers the new Laetitia on the red carpet! :ddr: :dance: :ddr:

And something nice for our ears ;). I think her Italian is better than English. Rob you should do something about it. Give her a few private lessons :gocho:

Ewciolina, you’re so cruel :voodoo: with Rob. You know how he becomes all :angry: when he sees a Fabio’s picture at San Remo and now you ask Rob to listen to Laetitia talking about "Fabio". :rofl:

:blush: I was hoping that Rob will focus on her voice not on what she is talking about. Let's pretend that she

said : :heart: Robertto :heart: ( twice )

Another UHQ picture - this time from behind

post-22656-0-36296200-1346270994_thumb.j

Source: ilpost.it

Mmmm I suppose....Fab Roberto!!! :gocho::laugh:

Lovely pic of :heart: Laetitia's :heart: lacey bottom!!! :wub:

:blush: I was hoping that Rob will focus on her voice not on what she is talking about. Let's pretend that she

I think that British men are handsome. If I had to choose this shaggy " persona non grata " or Henry Cavill - I'd go on a date with Henry post-22656-0-92388000-1346272470.gif

I think that British men are handsome. If I had to choose this shaggy " persona non grata " or Henry Cavill - I'd go on a date with Henry post-22656-0-92388000-1346272470.gif

Which shaggy persona non grata ?