Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Dewey Nicks, Guess 1996, never seen before..

Hi Lambro,

could you please tell me where you found then? maybe I manage to find more or larger! :D

THX!

Hi Floppy, :wave:

These pics are from Dewey Nicks' official page and I don't think you can get them bigger.. There are few more pics of Laetitia but small size and they have been posted here before :/

Amazing beauty and so natural!!! SO sensual and innocent at the same time! I love her teeth!!! :ddr::ddr::ddr: Yes,she changed with the time,there was something childish in her facial features which made her so sweet,innocently beautiful,but now she became more sophisticated and dangerous at the same time!!! I want her to play the role of courtisanne (I spell it wrong?) in a huge movie and of course more editorials and beautiful dresses on red carpet!Glad she does not become plastic bag as another gorgeous french woman and great actress Emmanuelle Beart! So proud that she kept her naturalness -she is such a stunner!!!That face,profile,hair and her body is still a knock - out!!! :clap::flower::ddr: