Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Laetitia is an extremely beautiful woman, but I must confess I feel short hair makes her lose part of her charm. She looks to me like two different people. I love her long hair :wub:

But, for example, Milla looks different too, but both styles look great on her.

Ummm... it is two people. It looks like No.s 3 and 4 are Milla Jovovich. I guess their faces are similar, but they don't have the same... umm... bra size.

I know. My point was the following: Long hair makes you look good but short hair sometimes is tricky.

Laetitia has an incredible body. Milla doesn't. But, when it comes to faces, Milla looks better with short hair and long hair is for Laetitia. Honestly, I find her strange with short hair.

By the way, thanks a lot for posting those wonderful pics of LAetitia...... with long hair ! :laugh:

Laetitia is an extremely beautiful woman, but I must confess I feel short hair makes her lose part of her charm. She looks to me like two different people. I love her long hair :wub:

Ummm... it is two people. It looks like No.s 3 and 4 are Milla Jovovich. I guess their faces are similar, but they don't have the same... umm... bra size.

I know. My point was the following: Long hair makes you look good but short hair sometimes is tricky.

Laetitia has an incredible body. Milla doesn't. But, when it comes to faces, Milla looks better with short hair and long hair is for Laetitia. Honestly, I find her strange with short hair.

:blush: That'll show me to actually read the whole post. Sorry. And agreed.

:blush: That'll show me to actually read the whole post. Sorry. And agreed.

;)

Guess video

Spasibo Sweety :wub: , funny video, especially when Laetitia dancing with guys - menya eto rassmeschilo

pogalujsta :blush:

and you haven't seen the whole video, it's even more funny :laugh:

Guess video

i love see laetita dancing :p

and Sweet_rus your new avatar is awesome !

me too :p

thanx :wub:

thank you very much.

do you prefer laetitia with short or long hair? everything looks great on her, but i love her long long hair ;)

Long hair, of course. She just isn't the same with short hair. I love long hair on women, obviously, since my hair is down to my butt. Laetitia looks stunning with long hair. :wub:

thats the Eyes Wide Shut song :p

lol but the song (and the video of course) is far better than the movie :p :p :p IMHO

I don't think it was "bad". I hated the cast, but I respect this film, especially because it was Kubrick's last work :cry:

I just don't like this movie (even though it was Kubrick's last work) maybe it's all the fault of cast really