Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Oh, your welcome... :blush: It's always a pleasure to spread Laetitia's beauty all over the WWW!

If someone could help me finding those photos (see attached thumbnail) I will be the most happy French woman In... France!

It's also for Adelaïde (amazing Laetitia site) She sent me this on my yahoo! mail a while ago, and even if my collection is biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig! I still have some missing damnit!!! :angry:

SO, PLEASE POST!!!!!!!

Ade_1.jpg

Je croyais que depuis plus de 10 ans maintenant, j'avais vu toutes les photos de Laetitia en long et en large, et ba Non ! La j'avoue que tu nous gâte.

C'est comme l'expression "boire tes paroles", je bois tes posts.

S'il te plais frenchkiki, continue ont ne demande que ça a mon avis.

Merci beaucoup pour tes précedents post l'ami(e) :).

Ps: pour les photos que tu recherche je pense ne pas pouvoir faire grand chose, elles semblent très rare et (trop) pour pouvoir les trouver sur le net (je pense) l

The white Cosmo cover looks really nice :drool: The blue Cosmo next to it looks like a colour swapped version we already have....from memory it was yellow.

I posted a big but rather crap quality version of the XOXO pic in the left corner which I got from a video someone posted a while back....the camera panned up it and I put caps of it together to form the pic. And I have a crap version of the b+w ad on the right of it somehere.

If only we could find the original of that Marie Clare cover....quite a fab pic!!!! :heart: :heart:

Je croyais que depuis plus de 10 ans maintenant, j'avais vu toutes les photos de Laetitia en long et en large, et ba Non ! La j'avoue que tu nous gâte.

C'est comme l'expression "boire tes paroles", je bois tes posts.

S'il te plais frenchkiki, continue ont ne demande que ça a mon avis.

Merci beaucoup pour tes précedents post l'ami(e) :).

Ps: pour les photos que tu recherche je pense ne pas pouvoir faire grand chose, elles semblent très rare et (trop) pour pouvoir les trouver sur le net (je pense) l� est le seul moyen dont je dispose :).

Sorry for talking french.

[/quote

Je t'envoie un "personal message"... (sent you a "pm")

The white Cosmo cover looks really nice :drool: The blue Cosmo next to it looks like a colour swapped version we already have....from memory it was yellow.

I posted a big but rather crap quality version of the XOXO pic in the left corner which I got from a video someone posted a while back....the camera panned up it and I put caps of it together to form the pic. And I have a crap version of the b+w ad on the right of it somehere.

If only we could find the original of that Marie Clare cover....quite a fab pic!!!! :heart: :heart:

Thank you rob :D It's a good start! :flower:

Merci Frenchkiki pour avoir poster les scans de HOLA!

J'aimerais créeer un blog avec les différents articles et interviews de Miss Casta, si tu as d'autres articles peux-tu les poster aussi, s'il te plait? :heart:

For the pics you search, I'll be search in my collection but I think I only have the one Rob already post :blush:

Merci Frenchkiki pour avoir poster les scans de HOLA!

J'aimerais créeer un blog avec les différents articles et interviews de Miss Casta, si tu as d'autres articles peux-tu les poster aussi, s'il te plait? :heart:

For the pics you search, I'll be search in my collection but I think I only have the one Rob already post :blush: