Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Thanks everyone for the welcome:)

Rob, I used that second picture in a grundge challenge and came in second. I really do think it should have been first, it's perfect for that theme, but what can you do eh? Hands down, I think she's the prettiest in the competition, that's why I would love to do her justice. She's not bone thin, she has incredible curves, her teeth aren't perfect, yet her smile is. Girl to girl, I love her...and not in a lesbian way either! I just think she's stunning!

Sorry to ask for more help..but I tried going to this site: amazinglaetitia.free.fr as I've seen it listed her a few times but every time I go it says I don't have access. I tried sending the owner an email to be able to gain access, but I'm getting an email error saying that it doesn't exist. Can anyone please help me to log on to this site? Thanks!

Sorry to ask for more help..but I tried going to this site: amazinglaetitia.free.fr as I've seen it listed her a few times but every time I go it says I don't have access. I tried sending the owner an email to be able to gain access, but I'm getting an email error saying that it doesn't exist. Can anyone please help me to log on to this site? Thanks!

Somes news about Miss Casta :

- She will come back on stage with a new play by the whiter Florian Zeller :laugh:

- She was in Miami ( Florida) to showep up a new commercial for Loreal, here a pic of Laetitia on Miami beach :

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebritie...e-beach-203402/

( thank to LeGaron, on Adelaïde's mini chat)

Don't knox who is the other woman with her...

Like i'm in hollyday I'll try to translate in english some articles about Laetitia for her new movies.

OMY GOD!!!!

THIS IS LAETITIA CASTA??????? :)))))))) What happened to her?????

Somes news about Miss Casta :

- She will come back on stage with a new play by the whiter Florian Zeller :laugh:

- She was in Miami ( Florida) to showep up a new commercial for Loreal, here a pic of Laetitia on Miami beach :

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebritie...e-beach-203402/

( thank to LeGaron, on Adelaïde's mini chat)

Don't knox who is the other woman with her...

Like i'm in hollyday I'll try to translate in english some articles about Laetitia for her new movies.

If you go to the site again you can find the "mini chat" on the left. You can post there, I'm sure Adélaide (site's owner) will check there for new entries.

You're sure you got the right E-Mail address?

I don't know if Adélaide wants me to post it here, so just got to her site again, click on the door to enter "laetitia's room" - there's a telephone on the desk at the left, you can click on it, and then click button no. 4 - there's the address and contact button.