Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Well lets see I haven't posted any pics lately lets correct that,

Came across this one recently, lovely shot I think and one I've never seen before although Laetitia looks quite young in it so it must be from the early 90's

post-5110-1159162197_thumb.jpg :heart:

And while we're here love how her face is framed by that huge hood in this shot

post-5110-1159162563_thumb.jpg :wub:

Also came across this ( I love the goofiness of Galleries Lafayette shots :laugh: )

post-5110-1159162606_thumb.jpg

And finally another edited pic for fun :hehe:

post-5110-1159162588_thumb.jpg :brows: I call this 'Subtly Edited Ad'

:blush: I know it could be better but :ninja:

:actor: Parts of me

Part of me pretends thats not Laetitia with someone else since I can't see her face, :dontgetit:

Part of me is happy for Laetitia that she has found someone to share her life with, :hug:

Part of me curses Fate that it isn't me, :mad:

Part of me thanks the paparazzi that managed to capture this moment for us, :clap:

Part of me would break his camera over his head for invading her privacy, :clobber:

Eh sorry :morning: its early and I felt a little maudlin :p Nice pic.

:actor: Parts of me

Part of me pretends thats not Laetitia with someone else since I can't see her face, :dontgetit:

Part of me is happy for Laetitia that she has found someone to share her life with, :hug:

Part of me curses Fate that it isn't me, :mad:

Part of me thanks the paparazzi that managed to capture this moment for us, :clap:

Part of me would break his camera over his head for invading her privacy, :clobber:

Eh sorry :morning: its early and I felt a little maudlin :p Nice pic.

there's no doubt it is her with stefano accorsi!

there are other pictures from this "event" on the beach.

for example:

castap482ex4.jpg

Laetitia with boyfriend, Stefano Accorsi on the beach.

What an intim moment!

Thank for the paparazzi :)

post-897-0-1446018417-12762_thumb.gif

Death to all paparazzis for capturing intimate moments. And they get paid for that. What an awful job.

I'm against the fact that celebrities should have no private life at all. They're all humans, just like ourselves. Why should they be spied all the time? Some of you might say, "maan, get over it!", but that's just my opinion.

A man kisses a woman on her breast, now that's a wonderful thing. But we don't have to see that.

By the way, I've never been fond of candid shots.

A man kisses a woman on her breast, now that's a wonderful thing. But we don't have to see that.

You're right Qball. I would much rather imagine it. (And of course it would be me in the fantasy and not him.) <_< :ninja:

In all seriousness though, I agree with everything you said.

I read article about a paparazzo who did everything in his car - including going to the bathroom - because he was afraid the moment he looked away the celebrity he was stalking would escape. And he seemed proud of the number of times he got punched in the face by people.

Death to all paparazzis for capturing intimate moments. And they get paid for that. What an awful job.

I'm against the fact that celebrities should have no private life at all. They're all humans, just like ourselves. Why should they be spied all the time? Some of you might say, "maan, get over it!", but that's just my opinion.

By the way, I've never been fond of candid shots.

Exactly what I thought about it.

Thanks Anouk and CarMELita for the pix. They are beautiful :wub:

And what QBall says is true. But even though some paparazzis seem to be unhuman (like what happened with Princess Diana), I think the main fault lies on those people who consume that kind of pictures. So, shame on us ? :( . I admit I've liked the pictures of Laetitia pregnant going shopping with her daughter, but about Laetitia and Stefano in such an intimate moment........no, sir <_<

Thanks Anouk and CarMELita for the pix. They are beautiful :wub:

And what QBall says is true. But even though some paparazzis seem to be unhuman (like what happened with Princess Diana), I think the main fault lies on those people who consume that kind of pictures. So, shame on us ? :( . I admit I've liked the pictures of Laetitia pregnant going shopping with her daughter, but about Laetitia and Stefano in such an intimate moment........no, sir <_<

Of course I am happy to see that Laetitia's happy. And I like to know how she looks like in real life - but there must be stricter guidelines for shooting paparazzi pictures. Everyone's got a right to have at least a little bit of privacy even if you're a celebrity.

And I wouldn't mind to see no paparazzi shots anymore if she would promise to do more official shootings - deal?!? :drool:

In fact, we're all to blame. Paparazzis are paid ridiculously huge amounts of money for such photos, because readers love magazines filled with such material. If people didn't buy tabloids, paparazzis wouldn't be paid so much for their job. A cruel job, by the way.

And here @ Bellazon, you can find so many candid pictures, many of them taken by paparazzis. Even if I'm against the whole concept of "spygraphing", I tolerate it silently, because posting candids is not forbidden on the forum. Maybe it should be..?