Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

She's only 5'7 ?!? How was she discovered/how old ?

I don't think height is so important as long as you have beauty, personality and charm. I'm a bit taller than she is (and I don't consider myself as a dawrf !) and I would give anything just to have a little bit of her look.

Come on, girls, how can you say she's just an average girl? ;) She's got a unique body, one of the few models who isn't skinny or looks like a pretty boy in a dress; and about her face, it's unique and amazing too. How many models look wonderful without any makeup or surgeries, or without their teeth being fixed? You are right, she's got incredible lips, but her eyebrows, her nose, her eyes, her cheeks..... oh my.... :laugh:

And how many models can look like a goddess, an angel and a devil, all at the same time ? BElieve me, the variety of pics of Laetitia you can find, is much wide than the ones of many other models. :wub:

now this is a funny little conversation.

LC has been one of the biggest models in the world for a long, long time. she has more than lips going on, too.

and she's also one of the shorter models, so she's broken some barriers. height doesn't matter for acting, but for modeling, you need to be approaching six feet usually

She won a miss corsica competition or something like and a scout told her she should be modelling. Of course it was difficult for her with everyone telling her to get her teeth fixed, to be too fat, too short - that was the time with Cindy Crawford, Naomi, Nadja Auerman, Linda Evangelista, Christi Turlington etc then. And there comes little Miss Corsica - you can imagine what a strong will and standing she must have had back then. And she did it! She got it all.

Her breakthrough was with GUESS, I guess :-)

And there you go: Victoria's secret, L'oreal, YSL, Chanel, Swarovski, ... she had every magazine cover, she had every catwalk - and now you go telling me she's average? Hell, she's not! :p

Now, mother of two kids (has she yet got the second?), still big as a model, still face of L'oreal.

AND DON'T FORGET HER FILMING CAREER - she's good! I've seen "Rue de plaisir", "Errance", "Savage Souls" - all independent movies, very artistic, I like her play!! She had her good critics from everyone - for the theatre play "Ondine" too.

And that's all I got to say for now :-)

... well, let me add: She's a GODDESS :heart:

Now this is all funny.

If you are here to post she's a version of gisele or looking average, just don't :shifty: otherwise.... :shifty:

kidding. Your opinion.

My no.1 and that's it, guess I cannot really explain it, like I think Adriana is a one looking average girl to me, while some of her fans may cry many tears because of her beauty. The same I have about LC, though :)

and I like it very much she dragged attention to shorter/more curvy girls.

CarMELita is SoooooOOOOoooo right ! :clap:

Anyway, there's a place for everyone in this world, so what's the use of doing all this? If you think Laetitia is a shorter version of Gisele, then go to the Gisele forum and post that. I respect all opinions, but I think these ones don't bring anything interesting to us, LC fans, and that's the point of this.

This is a little place devoted to Laetitia, made up with the effort of many people who love her, so the point is to share news and pics of her, and please ourselves with her charm and beauty. There's no need to justify our choice and explain a thousand times to everybody why we think she's the most beautiful woman in the world. To us -and to many other pleople- she is, period.

Now let's keep on enjoying :)

I don't think height is so important as long as you have beauty, personality and charm. I'm a bit taller than she is (and I don't consider myself as a dawrf !) and I would give anything just to have a little bit of her look.

Come on, girls, how can you say she's just an average girl? ;) She's got a unique body, one of the few models who isn't skinny or looks like a pretty boy in a dress; and about her face, it's unique and amazing too. How many models look wonderful without any makeup or surgeries, or without their teeth being fixed? You are right, she's got incredible lips, but her eyebrows, her nose, her eyes, her cheeks..... oh my.... :laugh:

And how many models can look like a goddess, an angel and a devil, all at the same time ? BElieve me, the variety of pics of Laetitia you can find, is much wide than the ones of many other models. :wub:

:clap: Just what I was thinking :) especially the stuff with the body and yes...

Laetitia is awesome :heart:

I reallly reallly want to hug you :hug: