Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Three months ago with a new legend added on February 21, 2017 in the youtube comment:

A film by Christopher Morris featuring Laetitia Casta for Unicef

Three months later, Laetitia announced that the important news -- to protect the kids at the school during wars -- would be signed on February 21, 2017.

The French president did it!

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:40 PM, an Alien said:

Rendezvous February 21, 2017 for the news announced by Laetitia on CultureBox, Soir3, France3, on February 15, 2017.

"France: Positive Move to Protect Schools

Hollande Announces That France Endorses the Safe Schools Declaration", Human Rights Watch, February 21, 2017

The French president talks directly to Laetitia at 3:57s quoting verbatim her name and her action.

Listen to the Laetitia's interview:

And now search the pics with a little black gown and a white jacket on the official web site of France Diplomatie

during the February 21, 2017 conference "Protect children from war" by Unicef.

"La Bande Originale" :p

An Alien listened several times to the lyrics: effectively Sydney Love sang the unexpected sentence that you quoted.
After all the title of the radio program is: "La Bande Originale". However the helicoptered illustration was quite difficult to find.

Airplanes (The Maiden and the wolves, Une histoire d'amour), elevators (Baby did a bad bad thing, L'Extase) are available but not helicopter.

Anyway it is a known limitation of humans: two arms are definitively not enough (hence a third hand in the visual of L'Extase).

Multiple tentacles are better to fly until the orbit of the seventh sky.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The link with the previous waffle is that Naguy asked Laetitia about the movie Rue des Plaisirs at 36:07s and the song "It was written" she sang.

Laetitia revealed that she was pregnant during the shooting of Love Street (2002).

What Laetitia did not say is that on February 21, 2003 she promoted a specific version of "Love Street" 歓楽通り in Japan with regard to the European film.

The film director Patrice Leconte made another version of the movie only for the Japan: the story is told by Little Louis instead of the three storytellers of the French version, meaning that the two versions of the movie have been recorded then edited differently.

Four years before, she was in Japan for Asterix and Obelix and was completely fascinated by Hello Kitty.

"Laetitia CASTA, vous êtes une ambassadrice de l'UNICEF. Vous vous êtes rendue sur les rives du lac Tchad. Vous y avez vu la misère, la sécheresse mais aussi ce que peut faire le terrorisme sur une zone comme celle-là. Autour du lac Tchad, plusieurs actions ont été menées par ce groupe barbare avec des actions kamikazes. Vous avez compris et vous avez surtout dit qu'il fallait qu'il y ait une action de développement. Nous vous avons entendue."

[...]

"C'est pourquoi une déclaration sur la sécurité dans les écoles a été initiée en 2015 à Genève et la France soutiendra cette initiative."

Déclaration de M. François Hollande, Président de la République, sur les enfants et les conflits armés, à Paris le 21 février 2017.

=> video.

7 hours ago, brandobrutal said:

I dont know for u guys, but I didnt find any of Laetitia's movies great. I only like Blue bicycle :=) And Visage, Tsai Ming Liang movie, is also good in that arthouse film genre

I have to admit I only own one :heart: Laetitia :heart: film and that has wolves in it. I might try Arbitrage if I see it on special offer