Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:chicken: Great job for Lae and Romain Duris :chicken:

The Alien canā€™t believe it: Lae and Romain Duris together!

post-10177-0-1446018424-25468_thumb.jpg
Romain Duris is the notorious actor of The Spanish Apartment, The Beat that my Heart Skipped, The Russian Dolls, Heartbreakerā€¦

According to Cineuropa and Premiere,
Lae plays in the Pascal Chaumeilā€™s movie ā€œUn petit boulotā€ (ā€˜A little jobā€™)
on a scenario by Michel Blanc based on the Iain Levisonā€™s book Since the layoffs.

The film director Pascal Chaumeil worked with Luc Besson on The 5th Element, The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc and Leon. Recently, he directed Pierce Brosnan in A Long Way down.

The movie ā€œUn petit boulotā€ with Lae is being filmed in Belgium then Majorca.

THE INTERVIEW: LAETITIA CASTA

Ā 

post-22656-0-58495500-1427617982_thumb.j

Ā 

While Paris fashion week may have just happened, over a chat over macaroons and a berry laced Cointreau cocktail with former Victoriaā€™s Secret angel Laetitia Casta it becomes clear that fashion is far from the only thing on her mind. This is an angel unafraid to tread where others may be and even at the risk of her halo slipping, sheā€™s always spoken her mind. JustĀ 18 when she started working for the brand in 1998, Casta claims she was forced to leave after she felt like ā€œa piece of meatā€ and her attempts to share her own creative aspirations fell upon deaf ears. Suffice to say her latest engagements have been in the role of spokesperson or ambassador and not, in her words ā€œever as the face of somethingā€. Her latest venture with French brandĀ Cointreau signifies to her a fresh start and an opportunity to ā€œplay, explore, liberate others, create and give it all meaning at the same time.ā€ Westwood once famously said, ā€œI donā€™t believe in God, but I might change my mind when I see Laetitia Casta.ā€ Sitting face to face with her, flawless and practically make-up free we would be hard-pushed to disagree.

Ā 

What does being ā€˜creativeā€™ mean to you personally?

Itā€™s the key to everything you are as an artist. Being creative is the possibility of making your dream come true, itā€™s what you have to believe in.

Ā 

What were your dreams when you were a child?

To have an extraordinary life!

Ā 

What did you imagine extraordinary to be?

Not being told where I have to be or what I have to do, I guess I was a rebel from a young age. I grew up in France, in the countryside and all of my childhood I was in the midstĀ of nature so I was very lucky, it helped me a lot.

Ā 

Do you remember your first time in Paris?

Yes, I was shocked when I first came to Paris, I thought it was beautiful and so exciting. There were so many things happening around me. I wanted to come back here more often. Everybody was beautiful and chic, especially when I was 12. I saw people in cafĆ©s just talking ā€“ it was so different to where I was from. Itā€™s weird what Iā€™m going to say but I felt like I was chosen to say something, but I didnā€™t know what it was and it took me a long time to understand what I had to do. In the beginning I was trying to understand what I was doing and it took me years to understand that I was fighting for beauty. Iā€™m not talking about something superficial, Iā€™m talking about something profound and doing something with it. I guess I knew when I was young I would be in front of a lot of people even if I was shy, I just knew it, isnā€™t that weird?

Ā 

You mentioned the word rebel, what is being rebellious?

Being able to get people to accept your point of view, you know to listen. Itā€™s fucking hard!

Ā 

How has the industry changed since you started out?

I have to be honest and I donā€™t want to talk like an old lady but it was more creative -there was more freedom. It was more creative and more eccentric butĀ there was more good and more bad. Today it seems like everything is kind of good but it all looks a bit the same and more formulated. Even in fashion the girls look the same, theyā€™re very young. We see them as a face but not a face thatā€™s speaking. This is really weird to me because first of all I thought when I started as a model it was about my personality before beauty but no one really cared. I thought you needed to have a big personality.

Yves Saint Laurent used to say to me, ā€œI donā€™t like modelsā€. I was shocked and thought,Ā ā€œwhat does he mean?ā€ Then I understood he was saying you shouldĀ  beĀ elegant, have an education and be cultivated, all these things that were part of being a woman, your femininity and your freedom. He said, ā€œyou deserve moreā€. Not many people you meet say you deserve more than you have and put your value up. This is really rare today, they try to put you down, they try to make everyone look exactly the same, itā€™s really scary.

Ā 

How did your partnership with Cointreau come about?

They came to me and asked me to be the face of Cointreau and I said, ā€œno way, I donā€™t want to be, I have never been the face of anything itā€™s not what I want to do in my life.ā€ They said, ā€œOK, but you have value and we have value, this is a fantastic idea so what can we do together?ā€ I wanted to create something with them. It felt different. Being able to ā€˜createā€™ something is fantastic for me, itā€™s the freedom of tomorrow.

Ā 

You made a move into acting in recent years most notably opposite Richard Gere in Arbritage - is this something youā€™d like to do more of?

The same as being a model ā€“ being engaged in what you do and what you fight for. You have to believe in a character and love to tell a story about life. In acting people can recognise parts of themselves in role. Also this was a fun independent film, not a big machine. It didnā€™t feel like I was in America ā€˜doing a movieā€™, it felt like a family. If life is just lived measured by money or success itā€™s fucking boring, itā€™s just capitalism. I hope you will see the ambience of what I am creating in everything I do.

Ā 

Source: hungertv.com