Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

the video does not match chloe fall winter 2011, look at front row pictures and the colors , the layout does not match either this is an early show as is diferrent season or year, but does not match up with the front row pictures , also look behind her the woman is wearing yellow earings, that are not the "style", if she is sitting in the front row possibly she is a daughter of someone famous, or she is an actress, but the photos just dont match up look and see if you can see in any simialratiy, clemence posey was there, just watched 127 hours, very intense movie, but look at front row pictures of chloe fall winter 2011, just does not match :blink:

Well ....... Rob.. :) :) :) :) Last time you were not so effusive. Floppy pasted this commercial in post #17548 March 15 :laugh: And today, this ecstasy? Give the pipe back, immediately :brows:

Has :alien: had a go at you with his tentacles? :laugh: Only he remembers posts from that long ago, has he brainwashed you in to doing the same? :whistle:

Anyway Floppy distracted me from commenting on the bubbles by also including a lovely pic of blonde :heart: Laetitia :heart::wave:

ok admit I am not good at this qoute thing, and well one of my typing fingers hurty :)

Ewicolina :heart: I have a scan not a site, ahhhhhhhh.. :)

Rob just because some people have really good memory recall this is not bad and now pass the pipe :laugh:

I like tentacles, octupus are some of the most beautiful life on the planet, and they are very smart, they blend so no one can see, and that beautiful ink, so there :blah: :avada:

ula) :heart::wave::flower::clap: gret russian harpers bazzarr woman who took so much time for us :heart: , I do love your picture :heart:

:laugh: No, I remember this post because I was not able to load the same commercial on youtube and because due to the poor quality you couldn't do screencaps.

Some people are never happy! :cry:

thank_you.gif

Rob would also like to thank you for the bigger caps :) Lae Large :heart:

I hope Kiki is doing ok , I know she had computer problems and well she is absent for a while, so Kiki, if you are out there I do hope everything is workikng out :heart:

I am , well yes you have to love , ok lets just say hormones. edit: does not mean I dont mean things when not, just well life :/

butttttttt...I got jalouse october 2003 2 copies :heart::heart::heart: and where I do love ebay, I do love certain individuals in france, who are well :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :heart: merci, merci :heart:

and NImzo :heart:

because you give great information, have a great memory and are very good with words and visuals..

Ewicolina :heart: because you are smart and I so need a peacepipe :heart:

lisa-1- allll those amazing compliations of footage of lae, thank you :heart:

and for many :heart: ummmm peacepipe also known as motrin :laugh:

kiss_octopus.jpg