Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Does ANYONE know in wich part of PARIS LAETITIA lives? :lost:

:cain:

This is the second time you have asked where :heart: Laetitia :heart: lives! Frankly it's scary enough that you think you know she lives in Paris! :wacko:

:rofl: And what about her flats in London and NY ?

Does ANYONE know in wich part of PARIS LAETITIA lives? :lost:

:cain:

This is the second time you have asked where :heart: Laetitia :heart: lives! Frankly it's scary enough that you think you know she lives in Paris! :wacko:

:rofl: And what about her flats in London and NY ?

And don't forget her house in Corsica and I suppose that with Stefano they've a home in Italy too :laugh: :laugh:

Thank for the beautiful news pics, love the Loreal ones :drool:

" Laetitia Casta Defile de Corinne "

leatony.th.jpg

Source: tanguyloyzance.com

ewicolina :) ooh love the color riche, and the corrine day picture , I also like corinne day, very interesting lae has had many great female photographers who love her, ahhhh...

great pic from I know I have to scan but she is on a chilean talk show it is great :p

ummmmmm laetitia just stopped by , so really sorry she is not typing this :p when you have been loreal contract woman for years now , I am sure she has a place in the city a la new york, paris, or suburbs, a cozy part on her families estate in corsica, and wherever she wantst to have a place, she is multicultutral, oh yeah how could I forget hubbies home land italia, and the reason we dont know where she lives , is because SHE DOESNT WANT US TO KNOW .....but we could look into cornering where dominque, sylvie or any other photographer and go to jail and maybe we could see her when we go to trial and she says .....ahhhhhhhhhhhh...could not resist, the question is would you still have the guts when your going to be locked up that you ask can I take a picture with you :laugh: wait can you sign this for me :laugh:

:) well floppy , I would like to have the client access you have to the news agencies :) wow super HQ news agencies pics , floppy very nice :heart: I wonder which photo shoot that one was for, the dress looked kinda familiar my guess april 98 elle magazine, but like anything I can be wrong, but demarchalier has a huge contract with elle magazine, so I would say that, weber italian homme, sometimes italian vogue but homme, meisel is italian vogues main photo guy, and ines van cant spell the rest paris vogue, also V mag, oh yeah think meisel has american vogue tooo, well anyways know demarch has been american elles guy for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time :heart:

umm yeah was reading that article and really its about the rumors of stephano and lae breaking up , wich just might be true, but I love how they bold Rumour, but oooh la la, laes costar sure does look at her with awe when they are going thru the airport :whistle:

:) well floppy , I would like to have the client access you have to the news agencies :) wow super HQ news agencies pics , floppy very nice :heart: I wonder which photo shoot that one was for, the dress looked kinda familiar my guess april 98 elle magazine, but like anything I can be wrong, but demarchalier has a huge contract with elle magazine, so I would say that, weber italian homme, sometimes italian vogue but homme, meisel is italian vogues main photo guy, and ines van cant spell the rest paris vogue, also V mag, oh yeah think meisel has american vogue tooo, well anyways know demarch has been american elles guy for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time :heart:

umm yeah was reading that article and really its about the rumors of stephano and lae breaking up , wich just might be true, but I love how they bold Rumour, but oooh la la, laes costar sure does look at her with awe when they are going thru the airport :whistle:

43.jpg