Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

gainsbourg got many , and lae being the great mimic who got bardot down to the last detail was small part, still does not explain sara forestier, she was really small :blink: but eric got best, as he should, and well who knows maybe the whole respect to bardot thing, you know only bardot should get nomination not someone playing her, but lae you were tres superbe!!!!! I thought she shuld of got nods for visage, her portrayl of her self , mixed with salome was amazing looooooove how she doesnt want to be seen, the black tape, all people see is her beauty,

well heres hope for behind walls if china got the distrubution rites , didnt they buy it at the berlin film festival NImzo, there is great promise in that, for china is the super power now, you get china behind your back very good thing,,,

alos this movie severe, could be her belle du jour moment, she really is a great actress, so maybe one day they will seperate her from the image she loves but in film can hold you back...watched les ames fortes last nite

and just was thats you lae under that 80 year old amazing beautiful shot well done and acted out movie :heart:

AND YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROMAN POLANSKI !!!! YOU SWEPT AWAY, SO GLAD SO VERY GLAD :heart:

well dont usually wear lipstick more like lip gloss with a little color, but I dont know they are both different, and I mean I cant imagine standing there with press lights, pap lights, and well just lights, hmmmm I dont think about the age factor all that...thank you so much floppy for those pics, and lisa-1 the you tube vid, any chance of getting the interview, yes greedy , it is my nature of lae :laugh: well this sunday we get our show, and did I say show, amazing I watch what I can of the cesars and am YES YES..

then I watch the academey awards and am nooooooooooooo NO

I cant believe " of gods and men" wich won best at cesar..

Of Gods and Men" which was passed over in the Oscar foreign-language race, won the top award, as well as honors for supporting actor Michael Lonsdale and cinematographer Caroline Champetier. "The Ghost Writer" won for Polanski's direction, as well as for its adapted screenplay (Polanski and Robert Harris), music (Alexandre Desplat) and editing (Hervé de Luz).

yeah ROMAN!!!!!!

Also read: Roman Polanski's 'The Ghost Writer' Tops European Film Awards

not even a nod here

here are the best foreign pic nods

“Biutiful” Mexico

“Dogtooth” Greece

“In a Better World” Denmark

“Incendies” Canada

“Outside the Law (Hors-la-loi)” Algeria

can we say politically correct because the oscars have become political, ugggh there will be alot of NO for me :ninja:

best picture :x

“Black Swan” Mike Medavoy, Brian Oliver and Scott Franklin, Producers

“The Fighter” David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman and Mark Wahlberg, Producers

“Inception” Emma Thomas and Christopher Nolan, Producers

“The Kids Are All Right” Gary Gilbert, Jeffrey Levy-Hinte and Celine Rattray, Producers

“The King's Speech” Iain Canning, Emile Sherman and Gareth Unwin, Producers

“127 Hours” Christian Colson, Danny Boyle and John Smithson, Producers

“The Social Network” Scott Rudin, Dana Brunetti, Michael De Luca and Ceán Chaffin, Producers

“Toy Story 3” Darla K. Anderson, Producer

“True Grit” Scott Rudin, Ethan Coen and Joel Coen, Producers

“Winter's Bone" Anne Rosellini and Alix Madigan-Yorkin, Producers

helllllllllllllp america has gone stupid and not even one nod for Roman fascist political uggy people , okay maybe true grit , and well 127 hours but no

ghost writer :avada:

the ending of this movie is so well done... :heart:

Hope 1 thank You for your kind words :hug:

I like my country. Especially the four seasons and winter. I do not drink vodka / I don't drink at all / but it must be good since Bruce Willis came to taste it. :nicole: I just would like people to be more optimistic and joyful. I live in a land of lakes, forests and old ruins. But it did not fly on a broom :)

Let us rejoice that Laetitia was nominated. You know yourselves how it is with prizes and actor's real talent. Laetitia danced, sang, she was brave or the defenseless. She showed a lot of faces. In my opinion her acting workshop is rich. She is not capricious. She is modest and talented. She was not afraid of foreign language production. I am proud of her. If only I could I would give her a huge bouquet of flowers, chocolates and expensive champagne. :wub:

Hope 1 thank You for your kind words :hug:

I like my country. Especially the four seasons and winter. I do not drink vodka / I don't drink at all / but it must be good since Bruce Willis came to taste it. :nicole: I just would like people to be more optimistic and joyful. I live in a land of lakes, forests and old ruins. But it did not fly on a broom :)

Let us rejoice that Laetitia was nominated. You know yourselves how it is with prizes and actor's real talent. Laetitia danced, sang, she was brave or the defenseless. She showed a lot of faces. In my opinion her acting workshop is rich. She is not capricious. She is modest and talented. She was not afraid of foreign language production. I am proud of her. If only I could I would give her a huge bouquet of flowers, chocolates and expensive champagne. :wub:

ok something really weird here, cant see my youtube , freaky deaky bellazon...... :laugh: oh by the way I do wear lip stain, not lipstick, much better but the chapstick part always breaks apart, okay I am going to ask one more time, probably more.... :whistle: