Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

NIMZO :neo: please someone Nimzo get this taped transferred I dont know whatever you have to do, this is too much, :bounce: boop, kapow, wizz :mignonne: I dont think she will be doing that but its sooo cute in the movie, she was really good and funny in that movie :hell yea!: :hell yea!: Rob personally it looks a little blurry, maybe they didnt have a good camera but she is still very , very beautiful :surrender::surrender: as far as anyone else who might have this channel this is important lae material , I would do but there is a problem I dont live in france :banghead: ohhhhh how I wish though, I could travel all around the countries near france yes, this would be good, also I could take kiki's lae collection I mean just look at it :Angel: those binders may be just to much , maybe you need more room, ummmm yes, it is almost spring , spring cleaning :ddr:

6 users well I gues we are not able to post, I am determined to make to 1000 pages by May 11 :anger: so If I have to post everyday to myself well thats what Im going to do :no: oh and the purple ed is amazing, they left one picutre I think, shes up against a curtain, stretching agaist it, very sexy the curtain hangs low down her body really great, everyone who loves lae should get, really really good :) :clap:

well I always mean what I say, 1000 posts, oh yes re-reading the purple ed was mistaken they whey they set up the pictorials go into each other, so the curtain was not part of the ed, the interview is amazing, I really admire, respect, and really look up to lae, she is a humble , great person, it is a very beautiful interview, and for you terry haters, she loved shooting with him , really loves that she can expresss her inner desires, and that he is a nice man, I do love the pic with the saint bernard, he is so cute, and terry does capture ertotica with her, so well a really great ed and article :heart:

Dear Hope,

If I die I swear to leave you my Laetitia collection....

HA! No! I want it in my grave with moi!!!! :evil:

Have a look on Dollhouse, i have posted the Marie-Claire edit u wanted :wave:

kiki :heart: its okay dont you know I plan on you being in a glass like snow white but all the editorials with your collection I can look at , really you will look beautiful :kiss::wub: ok going to check out the maie claire RITE NOW!!!!!!! :laugh::kiss:

:

:cry: U all waiting for my death...

no kiki :no: were all just hopeing that you will have the sudden urge to have any kind service, wedding, burial service, not that you we want that , but you would want everything perfect so you decided to give each a part of your collection now I man you woud sell us, so you would have the moment full of everything you wanted :MLA: and I will buy that french marie claire, the geman marie claire with lae as brando, the depeche modes, um and woman, and you can choose who to aquire and sell your stuff to that all, ps, the marie claire is mine, I know you have known Rob for a long time, but I will go higher :laugh::thumbsup::heart:

ok really mad, just got clippings from spain of lae sent feb 3 and waiting for this magazine supposedly sent on dec 7th, and the person is saying waiting for insurance, I dont think so, if I got this, well over 2-3 months and still dont get :anger: I think I just got scammed ooh I hate scammers and I really wanted this magazine , but I guess now I will put a claim thru my bank because it does not take over a month to find where package is, especially since I just got something from spain in 10 days :ninja: buyers beware there are scammers, any ways, Im tired, and well the clippings were amazing, I loooooooove, its really a shame you know so many good sellers and then you get a few who take advantage :neo: for you good sellers :heart: for you bad sellers :lullaby:

1000 pages , a 1000 pages :heart: