Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Im soooooooooooooo tired , I just want to go back to sleep.. floppy cant see your morph but I can see those great screen caps, I really love laes cheek bones :) , well ok going to try and wake up not succeding, but still will keep on asking where did those I thnk paolo roversi pictures of lae in jean paul come from? I need sleep and the answer to this question :p could of been ellen but I think paolo, hellllllp :o

oh wait I can see it, looks like some actress but not sure im not gettin names in my head rite now but very, very, pretty floppy :kiss: :)

Hope1 I bought this :

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B000H0MHAY...;pf_rd_i=405320

I can't upload many things from this DVD - copy protected :lullaby:

no ewicolina I already have this dvd, I was hopeing you have the magazine or maybe its a catalog, but I already have that DVD, but thank you, oh brother anyone know....anyone :wave:

I am fireing some of you, what is this , not knowing pictures , where what, yes I am fireing you all, problem is well I cant but I can still be bratty :clobber:

Hope1 - Jean Paul Gaultier pictures are from this DVD.

Ula - I like this clip. It is obvious that they had a great time.

I would like to ask if anyone knows what is the movie " The Island " about? I have only this : " This movie follows the journey towards one’s inner self, the search for identity, and the metamorphoses in that process. Its major focus is on the big love. "

According to imdb.com work on " The Island " is still in progress. " Behind the walls" is completed . There is information on Facebook that film is gonna be released on June 15, 2011.

BTW it's a pity that she is no longer face of Miu Miu and Louis Vuitton. I liked those ads. They were clutch. Elegant, full of class.

I do not like Cavalli campaign. Besides I do not like when Laetitia must be shared with another model. :evil:

I would like to ask if anyone knows what is the movie " The Island " about?

I have only this : " This movie follows the journey towards one’s inner self, the search for identity, and the metamorphoses in that process. Its major focus is on the big love. "

According to imdb.com work on " The Island " is still in progress. " Behind the walls" is completed . There is information on Facebook that film is gonna be released on June 15, 2011.

The ISLAND would be released before Behind the Walls.

Cathodic exposure

theislandpostericon.jpg

Note the contrast of light with the Sophie's picture.

The Alien has been the first to reveal in these columns the movie poster of The ISLAND

and the Sophie's first picture from the movie on St. Anastasia Island in the Black Sea.

lctheislandseaicon.jpg Laetitia overexposed after cataclysmic blast

The ISLAND, a film by Kamen Kalev

Of course it is written in waffle to not too reveal...

okay next mission FIND OUT THOSE PICTURES .. I hate the dvd has the pictures but they only credit the photographers, enough answers I need answers, and well did any one see the trailers of the director of visage there is this scene with a guy a girl and a very large piece of friut...yes I need to see more of this director, umm nimzo give new pictures please, I love lae in the water but a genius like you can come up with more metaphors and word mixing and especially with an island, there is so much you can do on a island :p no but really I did spend most of my early childhood on one, was very fun :laugh:

:ok officially un offically fireing all of you, I know its night time in some of the place you live, so there was plenty of time to figure about those pictures :bellazon: really this is well see well I think we should at least lae up to 1000 by her birthday if more great , now get to work people, this is starting to look like :lost: c'mon do it for lae :flower:

Thursday: The Maiden and the Wolves

OK. We need a little warm up, especially boys :hehe:

lcangelecarboneicon.jpg Angele and the wolf Carbone

Follow the above link for the first movie poster with only the wolf, a rare picture forgotten...

France3 TV will broadcast La jeune fille et les loups on this Thursday February 10, 2011 at 20h35.

The movie was not rated -12 :| when it was released on February 13, 2008!

Great evening with the Armand Amar's music and ... Angele! :hell yea!:

Ewicolina :) I looooove le jeune fille et les loups, one of the most beautiful cinemeatograhic films I have seen, I also I love wolves, beyond beautiful how this movie is shot, and the baby wolf, and the makeing of that beautiufl black wolf is actrually white, but they painted but ooooh so beautiful those wolves, also I love when makeing of's are really long, and this movie has a great makeing of :heart: hi everyone :wave: we can do it may 11 about what 160 posts until May I think we can do it :ridinghorse::thumbsup: