Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Laetitia Casta by Liz Collins for LOVE magazine, F/W 2010-2011

/ All scans are in post #16182 but I haven't found the one I'm posting among them/

love1cc.jpg

Source community.livejournal.com/ru_glamour

ohhhhh Ewciolina that picture by liz collins oh please tell me thats a picuture from russian glamour ohhhhhhhhh very sexy, they do not have the rite smiley I need a fan, it just got hot, and the pics fro l'oreal but I like the behind the scenes picture, ohhhhhhhhhh my.. please more and the paps to have in big version, makes me want to have babies, Im real stupid, but I feel great, umm and I think it is very respectful to block out her chliderens faces :) so want to...thannk you sooooooooo much Ewciolina :heart:

hmmmm Ula) well I have to say well not good with theme music, and truthfully well lae in this mini-series, wel yes the music was well a mini-series music, I mean just a lttle over the top, thogh It cute to see her sing and evryone have a good time, have no clue :blush: but I love rue de plaisir, I would say les ames, as far as hmm music or is it lyrics :blink:

well rite now okay I have beyonce" crazy in love"

yes!!!! so crazy right now

most incredibly

It's your girl

its tyour boy

history in the makin

I touch you more and more each time...

call yor name 2 , 3 times in a row

such a funny thing for me to try and expla

your loves got me looking crazy right now...

its got a good beat, and yes I like I get made fun for this and * ouch* brittany spears, but dont you dare criticize ga ga, going in febuary,I would love to see rhianna, and well yes I like this music

but john barry died, \ok heres a link after serge broke up with jane birkin she married john barry...

and he has done some of my favortie movies soundtracks

king kong

frances

and well much very beautiful and sad at the same time, I like classical, I love blues, I love most music except elevator and most country not all country , I mean classic country is so well ok frances>+ king kong> jessical lange( who I think is an amazing american actress)> patsy cline> jessica lange.......ok just do it :blink::blink::blink: get it over with....

umm the morphing I liked lilly cole, but most of them looked like themselves, * please dont hurt me* :yuckky: angela jolie, :yuckky: but when she was morphed with scarlett I really didnt see scarlett or lae but a very beautiful woman, ok they are all beautiful but lily and scarlett morph was unique :kiss::heart:

Ula as far as I know there was one main song in La bicyclette bleue - "La chanson de Lea " performed by Liane Foly.

Lea Delmas did not sing at all. At least no important solo. Did you bought the official DVD of the film?

Could you upload audio file here ? I don't remember man from the picture as a member of the cast.

Ula as far as I know there was one main song in La bicyclette bleue - "La chanson de Lea " performed by Liane Foly.

Lea Delmas did not sing at all. At least no important solo. Did you bought the official DVD of the film?

Could you upload audio file here ? I don't remember man from the picture as a member of the cast.

maybe I'm wrong explain. :blush:

I would like to know the name of this song)))

http://www.youtube.com/user/account1803#p/a/u/0/KptAUyrXUYg

Laetita for Jean Paul Gaultier.

jpg1.png

jpg2t.png

jpg3b.png

jpg4d.png

Source: me :)

smiley-sex022.gif

mmmmmmmm...

now about those pictures me :laugh: Ewicolina you have been posting and posting and I just cant take it anymore, could you please tell me the source of those pictures jean paul pictures is it and ed from a magazine , or is it a catalog , either way if you have this , would you sell this to me , it never hurts to aks, imean wait ask :p

I would like to know the name of this song

Alexandrie, Alexandra by Claude François

It is about "the sirens of the port of Alexandria"

Disorientating face to Face

lcfacekissicon.jpg Salome's last kiss for John the Baptist

now nimzo that picture as far as bibical art is sizzling I like your description and the angles, and well I didnt like the hand thing with all the sayings it just took away from the senses, how salome consumed john baptiste and he wanted that, that clip is a little downer, and I miss sir truffuat, I spelled that wrong, but I love his movies, and visage was his tribute and I think the would of approved also when I went to paris I went to mon martre, its on tha sort of hill, I loved alot and going around and seeing many, I mean there head stones I did not see dead people :blush: ok dont stall on me Ewicolina where do those pictures come from that you have :ninja: sorry I had to get a little rough :p

but dont you dare criticize ga ga,

Oh I dare! Can't stand this woman! I don't mind her music but her?

:x :x I feel i need to take a shower each time I see her :x

king kong

frances

and well much very beautiful and sad at the same time,

"Frances Farmer" with Jessica is one of the most beautiful film ever.

but john barry died, \ok heres a link after serge broke up with jane birkin she married john barry...

I might be wrong (but then I don't think I am) Jane was married with John Barry before Gainsbourg and she was Jacques Doillon wife(?) after Gainsbourg.

but dont you dare criticize ga ga,

Oh I dare! Can't stand this woman! I don't mind her music but her?

:x :x I feel i need to take a shower each time I see her :x

king kong

frances

and well much very beautiful and sad at the same time,

"Frances Farmer" with Jessica is one of the most beautiful film ever.

I might be wrong (but then I don't think I am) Jane was married with John Barry before Gainsbourg and she was Jacques Doillon wife(?) after Gainsbourg.

hey kiki I feel the need to defend the lady ga, you never see her trashed or on drugs, so what is she was a stripper, hey its good money and well she is always nice and does not put on that annoying fake british accent that maddonna does, talk about *cough* and well she puts on a good show, and she appreciates and is always gracious to her audience, and to take herself from a pretty girl to a I admit different piece of art , she worked hard to get where she is, and well, I have nevr seen her high, stumbing out, and over all trashed and in personal life unlike madonna she kinda keep that private too, not shoving you in your face announcing that she is haveing sex with everything that move allll the time :ninja:

frances is one of my favorite movies not onoy does jessica get farmer, well its where she met and fell in love with her long time man sam shepard, but she was a fighter, when everybody was against her, and they had to take away that , wich is sad , incredibly beautiful and smart

your right she was married to john first, so in honoor of mr barry I show two of my fave movie that also have jesssica and well kong has the dude :laugh:

cut and paste sorry I just cant work this thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpgUFBa_7LI...feature=related

I just dont have the patience but yeah like both films and also the scores are romantic and sad at the same time :)