Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

yeah! but i could not help myself!

I prefer doing it before :alien: he :alien: start to waffle about it!

But I really love the pictures... A woman masturbating on statues (and a dog?) will always have my vote!

can't wait to say that on her :alien: official :alien: facebook: how lovely she looks masturbating with on art!

I am not ashame to say it dear :alien: but I did not see your post before to post mine. And now, after I saw it and -WHY OH WHY??- clicked on the link I still don't see... I am like :|

All I know now is that i need to find myself a statue and marry it. Or just rape it, I don't know yet?

well museums are filled with great erotic images that hold much history, and like any good historian such as laetitia is a great historian

it is also known fact taking many a class in school, that in the 1800's there were *cough* doctors that masturbated women part in fact due to sigmeund freud term "hysteria" hysto-meaning uterus, and doctors believed that this would resolve this *cough* problem, not lying its true here state side, when studying sigmeund, so well it is now proven that lae not only a great historian, she is giveing what the doctor orderd, :gocho: listen there really should be a proffesor little smiley, I mean forums are very educational, so there :mellow:

ok I know I really mispelled but so did ernest hemingway :pinch: highchool english, ummm yeah ok :blink: just do it :blink: I know you want to .

Ok well the 5th get that other girl out of the pic, is that lae with her, but really Roberto, you only should have lae, who shot the campaign? I looove the makeing off, sometimes too polished is the final cut, and you cant see her lttle moles , but I think she should be in every campaign, really I do, god almost typed reply , ok a famous confusing self, I think the person whos on it was like over and out, A something sig the name of the user, which is I hate they can we be something more like a giver, or provider, user is weird but then again so am :blink: , mayday mayday, why do they say that ok :laugh::blink: thank you floppy :heart:

ps. amazing I dont drink or indulge in recreation but I sound like a stoner, really bad, oh god I can say such wacky stuff without , help the person who ever gives me any thing what a mess :laugh:

wait I do see her freckles moles ok thats better I am going to be very emabarassed because I have re-edited this so many time putting together sentences, spelling , and really who would want to hide those marks :heart:

ok why hasnt anyone posted any spectacular pictures , with everyones collections I know there has to be someone, Nimzo where are you, lisa-1 where are you, I will try and sound regualar, or not so confusing :wave: also can somebody please tell mew where you can change the color of your words , oh brother :blush:

carmelita dont say you judge terry, really the only thing that is annoying about him is that well that he always does a thumbs up with celebs but his father I think was a photographer or director not sure, and as far as the scandals go terry has been "that" kind of photographer for a looooong time, so models who work with him should no what to expect and he is an easy target because he usues sexual charged material, who he is I will never now, but when your agent sets you up with terry Richardson, well you know terry Richardson, so like many he is an easy target, do I always agree with it, but you have to admit the shoot he did with lae in the airport was spectactular, Im not taking his side cause frankly he's good at what he does, and with most you like it or you dont :blush:

ok why hasnt anyone posted any spectacular pictures , with everyones collections I know there has to be someone, Nimzo where are you, lisa-1 where are you, I will try and sound regualar, or not so confusing :wave: also can somebody please tell mew where you can change the color of your words , oh brother :blush: