Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:laugh:

Well she was also in Italian Vanity Fair 11/2009

italianvanityfair1109robertpattinson.png

But I think that there are no new pictures only article with these pics that we know.

Maybe someone could scanned this .

Source ebay.com

I got a lae vid , its at 89% mpeg ready really got to thank france 2, actually got to make a long distance call to hear " allo" vive la casta, next on list ellen von unwerth, alloooo everyone :heart:

Hello! and thanks all for the pictures!!

here you are : find on "la parisienne", "teemix", and more :wave:

eleone22 :heart: you are amazing, for the great pictures , and because I loooooove bettina rheims, so in honor of your post I will change, thank you so very much :kiss: I am very emotional, a big hug to you, and well to everyone, rob I saw you on I say allo to you and I miss your watch, that was a great picture ;)

rob I saw you on I say allo to you and I miss your watch, that was a great picture ;)

You miss my watch!!??? :laugh:

I presume you are talking about my pic of me 'reading' my :heart: Laetitia :heart: :morning: book :morning: !

In a move that will no doubt make you wonder what you ever saw in it, I shall post clickable pics of it for you!! :unsure::laugh:

post-5621-0-1446017172-53851_thumb.jpg

post-5621-0-1446017172-96396_thumb.jpg

:blush:

post-5621-1280271614_thumb.jpg

rob I saw you on I say allo to you and I miss your watch, that was a great picture ;)

I presume you are talking about my pic of me 'reading' my :heart: Laetitia :heart: :morning: book :morning: !

In a move that will no doubt make you wonder what you ever saw in it, I shall post clickable pics of it for you!! :unsure::laugh:

post-31444-0-1446017173-79593_thumb.jpg

post-31444-0-1446017173-82732_thumb.jpg

why thank you sir Rob :) :kiss: I must say that is a very beautiful watch, am considering with serious consideration, I would love to have that watch, If you ever have it listed on ebay, please let me know ;) well I must sauy if you want to become rich, I think I have purchased some new homes now for people with lady lae items :laugh:

sinn5.jpg

sinn7.jpg

why thank you sir Rob :) :kiss: I must say that is a very beautiful watch, am considering with serious consideration, I would love to have that watch, If you ever have it listed on ebay, please let me know ;) well I must sauy if you want to become rich, I think I have purchased some new homes now for people with lady lae items :laugh:

I don't think I'll be selling it, but if you want one they're about £1450 from your local Sinn dealer :laugh:

Sadly :heart: Laetitia :heart: didn't model any of the great watch marques but at least the ad she did was good :wub:

:heart: Laetitia :heart: is more than welcome to do that with my watch.....but it will have to stay on my wrist :hehe:

post-5621-1280347804_thumb.jpg

from your local Sinn dealer :laugh:

:heart: Laetitia :heart: is more than welcome to do that with my watch.....but it will have to stay on my wrist :hehe:

Her Uncle --the King of Ondins-- near Frankfurt at Ludwigshafen am Rhein accelerated the time.

Could you believe in a German watch made in Frankfurt am Main at an English wrist?

Kiki, can you do something for Rob? It seems to be a true Sin! :blink:

Time after Time: more Ondage

lclorenzwatchicon.jpg The theory of the Twin paradox

(Ondine and Bertha are perhaps twin) according to the Loren(T)z contraction of the time. :laugh:

According to Laetitia's official website, this is Laetitia's official facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laetitia-Cas...60348560?ref=ts

Didn't you see Mr :alien: mention it on :kiss: Kiki's :kiss: forum?

We're all members :whistle:

Well Nimzo he's not the only person who go on Laetitia's website to see the news <_< <_< And I don't see the problem to post the link here <_< <_<

But for my future post maybe I must ask to Nimzo before post...

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

According to Laetitia's official website, this is Laetitia's official facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laetitia-Cas...60348560?ref=ts

Thanks Stella for the English translation of the latest news from her site.

Visitors are welcome to join the Laetitia Casta Official facebook page :fun:

click to "Like" and invite your friends.

I don't see the problem to post the link here

:alien: agrees with you. It did it at the end of the previous page 801 :blink:

but at the manner of an alien :laugh: that is to say with indirect link. :p

Thanks to a stratagem of alien :yes:, this link has been quoted four times :hell yea!:

page 801-802. It can't miss you because it was just before another of your answers, Stella.

Kiki posted the direct link on the Dollhouse and you on BZ. It is great! No matter the date.

:whistle: Women go to the essential. :surrender:

<unsure smiley>

:unsure:Rob, what did we do :dontgetit: to put Stella in such a state :persuazn: :gocho:

By the way if :alien: begins to post direct links,

why does it waffle in its own waffleland but also on BZ, Dollhouse, ...?

:grouphug: