Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

It is a Laetitia's interview by the French Journalist Paul Amar

in the program called An Isle of Beauty (1999) on France2

with extracts in Japan, Corsica and Cannes.

The true Ondine is on Facebook

lcfacebookicon.jpg :chicken::chicken::chicken: Laetitia is officially on Facebook! :chicken::chicken::chicken:

Can I find it on the web? There is no archive videos on France2 :(. I also checked on emule. Could you put this to the Dollhouse in the future?

Well as i said I have the video (vhs) and it's a very rare documentary about her, this is the reason why u really can't find it on youtube.

all brag, and no show makes hope 1 seriously grouchy, really I have been going thru most of this forum I am up to page 409, and not only am I angry at the people who when they post covers the they cut off the month detail, etc, what is this the secret society, this is why private forums crash and people remove content from you tube, because who is taking from the original source does not credit,and its pulled, this is why modeling agencies you have to be a client, news agencies, photographic agencies, because people post without crediting their sources, and if I see one more facebook or should I say here bookface, where many may think it is cool to post pictures of models. actors, etc without their knowing, the world becomes more closed off, soooo take that, I guess thats why lae does not really have her own facebook, it is good to admire respect is the name of the game!!!! :ninja:

lcfacebookicon.jpg :chicken::chicken::chicken: Laetitia is officially on Facebook! :chicken::chicken::chicken:

Can I find it on the web? There is no archive videos on France2 :(. I also checked on emule. Could you put this to the Dollhouse in the future?

Well as i said I have the video (vhs) and it's a very rare documentary about her, this is the reason why u really can't find it on youtube.

Old good "nineties" . My VCR has worked like crazy. And finally died :). Laetitia were at the top these days. Lots of interviews, commercials and shows on Fashion TV.

I suggest one of this options:

http://www.howtodothings.com/electronics/a...vhs-to-dvd.html

it would be a shame to lose them!

all brag, and no show makes hope 1 seriously grouchy, really I have been going thru most of this forum I am up to page 409,

:wave:

When I have the time I'll have to look back at the fun we had back then :laugh:

Rob it is so sweet to see your romance with kiki, also love when kiki and the group would do a theme like when lae did guy pictures, LIke the german ed "oh brando"..

and was if someone said this is for the guys...

kiki would be NO GUYS, ...

but to be fair always kiki posted the full covers, as you Rob, came up with plan du sucre ( thats when you guys were doing the leopard theme) so this I love, lisa -1 is the master of the videos, and well leticyza ( sorry my misspeling some great shots and scans as the late Orangeo sorry floppy, Nimzo you loved her movies as much as I do, so some great stuff there, stella, cant leave out stella,

but the rogues , the scanned by me, I did not realize this was a magaizne, been looking for it, *cough*

and just c'mon please listen when I scan I get the uber huge scan the whole picture can fit, as in cover, number month year, etc,

I miss megan kiki, dita is okay are you mad she got married to her long time love, still think shes a really cool lady, as lady lae, but still havent got to PAGE 500 yet, but working on it, and you have isle de beute, (spelling I know) BUT YOU HAVE IT AND I HAVE SO MUCH ENVY TURNING COLORS NOW :p

^ The comment of the video is funny. The narrator says that she is born in Paris suburbs? :blink:

He invents the person who registered her for Miss Lumio. :laugh:

Call for Vogue Russia translation

Vogue Russia, August 2010-heres the whole spread

I searched to translate the title Как новенькая [Like new]

But one cannot copy and paste the Cyrillic text from a scan to Google translation.

Ewciolina? PlayGirl?

Could a person fluent in Russian translate or summarize the Russian Vogue editorial?

^ The comment of the video is funny. The narrator says that she is born in Paris suburbs? :blink:

He invents the person who registered her for Miss Lumio. :laugh:

Call for Vogue Russia translation

Vogue Russia, August 2010-heres the whole spread

I searched to translate the title

post-22656-0-1446017171-01804_thumb.jpg

:laugh:

Well she was also in Italian Vanity Fair 11/2009

But I think that there are no new pictures only article with these pics that we know.

Maybe someone could scanned this .

Source ebay.com

Do hotlink images. Read the rules about hotlinking here. -Post edited by Lady Fatale