Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Rob, you do not help me a lot, you who has been the first to feel that maybe she's being spied on.

I just tried to be more diplomatic for Letycja than for OrengeO using other sensitive arguments

but basically the idea is the same and is enough simple. Enjoy official photos. Share them between us.

Comment them with jokes. However please think to the protection of the private life

before publishing anything that ELLE, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, or Vogue would never publish.

I don't believe the posting of a photo that has a watermark on it is a breach of copyright....

it's a sample provided by the agency indicating that the original version is copyrighted by them.

Rob, you do not help me a lot, you who has been the first to feel that maybe she's being spied on.

I just tried to be more diplomatic for Letycja than for OrengeO using other sensitive arguments

but basically the idea is the same and is enough simple. Enjoy official photos. Share them between us.

Comment them with jokes. However please think to the protection of the private life

before publishing anything that ELLE, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, or Vogue would never publish.

I don't believe the posting of a photo that has a watermark on it is a breach of copyright....

it's a sample provided by the agency indicating that the original version is copyrighted by them.

Everybody could consult the Terms & Conditions of any Image Agencies.

The following text is extracted from my preferred Image Agency:

`The photographs presented by the agency are available on this website for consultation and research only

and they are not free of rights. They are protected by copyrights.

The photographs are presented in a limited resolution and are protected by a watermark.

It is prohibited to remove the watermark from the photographs.

As well as it is prohibited to use, publish, modify, print, copy or save images

without agreement of the agency.'

What's going on? People are actually talking in this thread? Not only posting pics and "thank you's"? :blink:

I'm impressed! :p

... although I didn't understand everything I have to admit ...

Oh, and thanks for all the pictures!!

:laugh:

lol t'es ch'ti kiki?

thanks lovely pics

NAN! Ch'uis Parisienne! Née dans le XII ème. Mais je vis à Toulouse depuis 4 ans...

OH, moi aussi je suis de Toulouse! :wave: :wave: :wave: coucou de la Ville à Magian Kiki :kiss:

Thank for tge news candids pics! What a nice family they are! :heart: :heart:

lol moi je suis parigotte lol mais j'aime bien toulouse, ba vous allez être copain avec Minus alors!!! vous etes tous sous le soleil lol