Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

The worse is that I do not even understand him in French waffle! I do understand the words but at the end absolutely nothing have a sense!!! :blink:

It's kind like : "The telephone is deep in the sea and is watching a tree talking with a croissant!!!" Damn! It certainly means something for his doctor and his friends at the psychiatric hospital but not here!!!!

The worse is that I do not even understand him in French waffle! I do understand the words but at the end absolutely nothing have a sense!!! :blink:

It's kind like : "The telephone is deep in the sea and is watching a tree talking with a croissant!!!"

The croissant is Ondine!!! :actor:

Kiki, since you knew Serpieri's Druuna, I thought that you already read Le Déclic by Manara,

hence the relationship with Julie Ordon you chose.

Of course I read Le déclic! But MERDE!! Just for once write a perfect clear sentence!! How can I understand the things about Julie than Laetitia with the remote control than the ondine scene than all your waffles to than understand that u want to control womens sexuality with your remote control!!! :blink: Now I am talking waffle!! Is it the end... Good bye!

Waffle translation to Rob : Le déclic is a comic book. It's about a man who owns a very "special" remote control... :brows:

Of course I read Le déclic! But MERDE!! Just for once write a perfect clear sentence!! How can I understand the things about Julie than Laetitia with the remote control than the ondine scene than all your waffles to than understand that u want to control womens sexuality with your remote control!!! :blink: Now I am talking waffle!! Is it the end... Good bye!

Waffle translation to Rob : Le déclic is a comic book. It's about a man who owns a very "special" remote control... :brows:

Ok....I think it's time to get the G8 leaders to agree to ban the use of waffle of all kinds as it is contributing to global yawning!!!! :sleep:

Ok....I think it's time to get the G8 leaders to agree to ban the use of waffle of all kinds as it is contributing to global yawning!!!! :sleep:

AGREE!!!!!! :thumbsup:

:laugh:

:alien: Nimzo :alien: you are hereby ordered by the United Nations to cut your waffle ouput by 75% by page 493 of this forum or face extreme sanctions!! :jimmy:

Le déclic is a comic book. It's about a man who owns a very "special" remote control... :brows:

It seems that the underlined hyperlink pointed to the following "perfect clear sentence" highlighted by an :alien: :yes:

The Click

So the movie was not about the male fantasy of a remote-control created by an :alien: mad-doctor

to remotely fire the desire of women :whistle:

(reference to the adult [18+] comics Il Gioco (1983, 91, 94, 2001) [The Click, Le Déclic] by Milo Manara)

:laugh:

:alien: Nimzo :alien: you are hereby ordered by the United Nations to cut your waffle ouput by 75% by page 493 of this forum or face extreme sanctions!! :jimmy:

To avoid more Rob's "global yawning" :laugh:, good night :wave:

Rob, that is not yet page 493... so.

Look what awaits you next time :alien: Nimzo :alien: >>>tapai3.gif The little yellow warrior is dangerous

And she's got backup!! :war: :jimmy: :bellazon: :neo: :persuazn: :weightlift: :voodoo: :knives: :lullaby:

Cheerio mon ami!! :wave:

Oops, I saw the effects of the remote control on Kiki. :p

I just prefer to switch off the device. Then dream to Ondine.

So Kiki, Rob and everybody :wave:

Thanks Amelie.....the second and wedding dress pics are tres bien :wave:

I love the one on your avi!!!! you speak french now? ;)

Oui, oui, oui, oui......err.....non! :laugh:

Non but u will... I will be your French maid - oops- teacher!wink-176.gif Repeat after me...23_45_2-bisou.gif

Thanks Amelie.....the second and wedding dress pics are tres bien :wave:

I love the one on your avi!!!! you speak french now? ;)

Oui, oui, oui, oui......err.....non! :laugh:

Non but u will... I will be your French maid - oops- teacher!wink-176.gif Repeat after me...23_45_2-bisou.gif

venir ici ma bonne Française... :huh: :blush: ....fais moi un bisou....rapidement!!!! :laugh: