Bellazon

Alejandra Guilmant
Thumbnail

el jefe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why do good Patreon pages ALWAYS need to be killed by leaks. Treats has already started removing photos and sets because of it and I've seen more than a few other pages go down because people just can't keep their mouths shut. 

I'm all about spreading the good word, but why not just post that Treats has great photos of her on Patreon and encourage people to join. It's $20 and everyone is happy; instead of killing the page, you encourage them to post more.

It's like the dumbest kids in the class needs to ruin shit for everyone else all the fucking time. 

3 hours ago, newyorkphotographer said:

Why do good Patreon pages ALWAYS need to be killed by leaks. Treats has already started removing photos and sets because of it and I've seen more than a few other pages go down because people just can't keep their mouths shut. 

I'm all about spreading the good word, but why not just post that Treats has great photos of her on Patreon and encourage people to join. It's $20 and everyone is happy; instead of killing the page, you encourage them to post more.

It's like the dumbest kids in the class needs to ruin shit for everyone else all the fucking time. 

Because it's 2020 and expecting to keep content like that behind a paywall is an exercise in futility.  Join the modern world and build a business model that works instead of going against the grain.  

• 1 month later...