Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

If you stare at that GIF long enough you start going cross eyed I swear lol! Rewatching the show now the girls all look super fit! Not a big fan of that corset on Magdalena in Birds of Paradise, why must VS always try and cover her best ASSets. 

LOL that is hilarious. It would be all kinds of epic if Karl L and Anna W were on either side of him doing the same.

Just look at the enthusiasm on poor old Valentino

"I'm an 81 year old fashion legend and I am being forced to endure watching this shit"  :rofl:

Does anybody have a full link to Parisian Nights on Youtube? Anybody?

Well, my guess is they chose Kelly Gale over Shanina because of Kelly's height mainly. Shanina has a prettier face for sure, but Shanina is 173cm tall, even though her agency claims her to be 175. Kelly is 178, the height makes a huge difference on how you present yourself on the runway.

Yes, I've noticed a bit of extra weight on Shanina but it's strange, it seems to me, that she worked out harder than ever for this year's show, so she should have been fitter than ever before. I don't know what truly happened with VS this year, If I could I'd stick Shanina's head on Kelly's body. The extra height would ensure her a regular spot on the high fashion catwalks as well as on the VSFS runway.

Yes, this is what is truly puzzling me. It seems like she worked out SO much this year, I expected her to be as fit as Hilary Rhoda haha. She definitely looked skinnier last year. Maybe she didn't get her diet right? It truly is ridiculous what these models go through. It's safe to say that almost every single model casted looked skinnier this year than ever before (Adriana, Lily, Hilary, Behati, Maryna, Izabel, Jac Jab, Toni, Elsa were the most obvious to me). Only Erin and Lindsay actually looked bigger this year.

I think the angle wasn't the best cause Shanina worked out hard. As for height Shanina is 5ft 9 and stunning - I just don't get it?? Adriana isn't tall either. Bring back Shanina VS!

What time will the show be aired today? I think it was really improved this year. I'm dumbfounded by how the music meshed with all the segments. It actually worked.The angels also had so mush screen time as it should be. Adriana seems to be VS one true star. The way she owned the runway was incredible. And if you paid any attention to the models's social media presence during:before/after the show, she had the most buzz, trending everywhere.

Candice is a star ....once you don't let her open the snow. She looked very graceful.

Doutzen, ah the angel...her opening segment should have opened the show. That or the one Adriana opened.

Did you guys notice how Lilly's walk improved!!!!

I felt like cara was going to trip and fall anytime.

Is the full show on YouTube? Links?

^ You are very welcome :)

Have you seen the Holiday Commercial? (there's in the motion thread). I kind of expected a lot from this commercial, but it was very boring and any can compete with the 2008 one. That was the most classy and the most beautiful!

Btw, I DID LOVE THE SHOW A LOT. I think it was the best so far in a while and the director did and amazing job with everything. I very pleased with this year Fashion Show :)

^ You are very welcome :)

Have you seen the Holiday Commercial? (there's in the motion thread). I kind of expected a lot from this commercial, but it was very boring and any can compete with the 2008 one. That was the most classy and the most beautiful!

Btw, I DID LOVE THE SHOW A LOT. I think it was the best so far in a while and the director did and amazing job with everything. I very pleased with this year Fashion Show :)

I totally agree!! most of the outfits where beautiful.. the only thing i wasn´t pleased with was the British invasion theme, but Parisian Nights was just Perfection... simple elegant and sexyy!

So my friend and I watched the show. Twice to soak it all in. I didn't hate it. Again much better than last year. There was some really bad moments. Adam Levine ruined the show, but there were a lot of really good moments. The girls pulled out the sex appeal. Not too over the top. It was a bit messy the way they edited it all together and switched up segments.

Parisian Nights was the best segment of the show and best segment in a few years. It was sexy, simple, classic and the music actually worked. I thought oh no a Miley Cyrus song but it really was good. It remined me of classic sexy VS. And Adriana killed it. It really should have opened the show. Candice's open while much better than 2011 was still just a no no.

Lily really was the standout. She just was confidant and composed on the runway.

Pink was good. The music worked. It was a bit much on the eyes with the crazy lights and tacky outfits but anything in terms of music really is better than Justin Beiber.

Overall it was decent. Parisian Nights, Snow Angels, Shipwrecked all were nice. Birds of Paradise was forgetful. I liked that other girls like Barbara and Lais got some attention.

7/10

Well, my guess is they chose Kelly Gale over Shanina because of Kelly's height mainly. Shanina has a prettier face for sure, but Shanina is 173cm tall, even though her agency claims her to be 175. Kelly is 178, the height makes a huge difference on how you present yourself on the runway.

Yes, I've noticed a bit of extra weight on Shanina but it's strange, it seems to me, that she worked out harder than ever for this year's show, so she should have been fitter than ever before. I don't know what truly happened with VS this year, If I could I'd stick Shanina's head on Kelly's body. The extra height would ensure her a regular spot on the high fashion catwalks as well as on the VSFS runway.

Yes, this is what is truly puzzling me. It seems like she worked out SO much this year, I expected her to be as fit as Hilary Rhoda haha. She definitely looked skinnier last year. Maybe she didn't get her diet right? It truly is ridiculous what these models go through. It's safe to say that almost every single model casted looked skinnier this year than ever before (Adriana, Lily, Hilary, Behati, Maryna, Izabel, Jac Jab, Toni, Elsa were the most obvious to me). Only Erin and Lindsay actually looked bigger this year.

I think the angle wasn't the best cause Shanina worked out hard. As for height Shanina is 5ft 9 and stunning - I just don't get it?? Adriana isn't tall either. Bring back Shanina VS!

I'm sorry but comparing Shanina and Adriana by their height is just too funny. Adriana has the height and posture, she is almost 180 while Shanina is nearly 174. I know you wish she was 175 but she isn't. Get over it. She didn't make it, so the world is gonna end? Better luck next year!

I also wanted to see her but with everyone complaining how tall and perfect she is, I'm glad they gave chance to the tall and beautiful Kelly this year, and hopefully, next year too.

Again, I don't see why both can't share the catwalk, but if I have to choose one, I'll go with Kelly. At least she doesn't yet have the diehard fans, who keep shoving down my throat how beautiful/tall/perfect she is. End of story.

speaking about posture you would expect for a such a short girl like Cara to try to be like a candlle but nooooo

I liked Kelly she was very good and Sara was very sweet, Candice was boring, Erin was just too sad :(

Adriana was awesome and amazing (pun intendent) :s

Behati was all bla bla hahaha bla bla hahaha but she was good on the runway minus the Adam part