Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Maybe it is a stupid question, but when was Cara casted for the show. She wasn't at the casting or at the callback, and she wasn't at the fittings, just the rehearsal. When did they choose her? Was it just an aftertought and was she picked at the last moment, or was she picked months ago? How does this works?

Still think it's dumb how they included Cara, VS seems to just want to milk press and doesn't care about quality that much anymore. I do recall them in a casting video saying models needed "the walk, the body, the personality", since when did Cara have a good walk or the lingerie model body? 

Maybe it is a stupid question, but when was Cara casted for the show. She wasn't at the casting or at the callback, and she wasn't at the fittings, just the rehearsal. When did they choose her? Was it just an aftertought and was she picked at the last moment, or was she picked months ago? How does this works?

It could also be that she was asked to do it....and she tried out the outfits way before everyone else..i have no idea

She probably had scheduling conflicts, but Cara is big enough of a model where VS could adjust their schedule for her. For any other girl they probably simply wouldn't have casted her (like Edita two years ago when she couldn't be there the day of the rehearsal).

I think Cara's outfits were ones that could fit on anybody, as she did not attend fittings either. Her British Invasion one was a loose fitting one-piece, and the second one was a pre-exsisting Anthony Vacarello piece. Then they just threw on Ale's old wings.

She probably had scheduling conflicts, but Cara is big enough of a model where VS could adjust for her. For any other girl they probably simply wouldn't have casted her.

I think Cara's outfits were ones that could fit on anybody, as she did not attend fittings either. Her British Invasion one was a loose fitting one-piece, and the second one was a pre-exsisting Anthony Vacarello piece. Then they just threw on Ale's old wings.

I don't know if I was Cara, who really wants to be an actress as she's said herself many times, I would consider my movie role in the Amanda Knox biopic to be more important considering goals in life, not a lingerie show that everyone finds her mismatched in.

She probably had scheduling conflicts, but Cara is big enough of a model where VS could adjust their schedule for her. For any other girl they probably simply wouldn't have casted her (like Edita two years ago when she couldn't be there the day of the rehearsal).

Here is what you said:

Antonio Berardi Spring 2010/VS Fashion Show 2013

post-84691-0-1446070970-78868_thumb.jpgpost-84691-0-1446070970-80468_thumb.jpg

And Cara had to wash the dishes (?)

I really don't like Cara for VS. She's too goofy for me. I hope they don't make her a big deal in the company

On the other hand, I hope has come the time for Lais to become an official and actual angel!

Nah, she's just there for press for the show. She rarely (has she at all?!) works with VS for print. Plus she's too big of a model already. VS doesn't make girls that are already big, angels. They usually like to have their models grow into the company.

I actually think Cara was perfect last night, sure she is super goofy backstage but on the runway she was just walking all serious and sexy, not stupid faces or anything. And her body is okay too, she's obviously not the lingerie ideal but she looks good, unlike some other girls Cara is naturally that thin so she doesn't look scary and all bones

All in all we know VS cast her for the press and she delivered because she's one of the models there's more pictures of

I really don't like Cara for VS. She's too goofy for me. I hope they don't make her a big deal in the company. 

On the other hand, I hope has come the time for Lais to become an official and actual angel!

Nah, she's just there for press for the show. She rarely (has she at all?!) works with VS for print. Plus she's too big of a model already. VS doesn't make girls that are already big, angels. They usually like to have their models grow into the company.

karlie?

I really don't like Cara for VS. She's too goofy for me. I hope they don't make her a big deal in the company. 

karlie?

Karlie is a bit of an exception. They waited the second she turned 18 to try to get her. And Karlie honestly isn't that big outside of the fashion industry. VS made her even bigger in the public eye. I would definitely say that she is growing within the company.

I'm sorry but PINK looks like preschoolers designed the outfits… that is just embarrassing. I think that VS should focus more on bright colors and putting together a couple of accessories for the outfits. PINK is supposed to sell to high school and college-aged girls… no girl I know would wear anything remotely close to what went down the runway during PINK. Seriously, what was VS thinking!! They don't need to throw on the ugliest sh!t they can find to make it younger! They really should consider taking the PINK segment out of the show next year because it really takes awa y from the rest of the show! Like those poor girls spent hours and hours working out in the gym to wear something that looks like a bad arts and crafts project. Such a shame :(