Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

@rodss got it off VS_America on Twitter :)

And I don't think Candice is a good opener, her 2011 opening was very boring, add that with the Fantasy Bra and it will just be sloppy unless she actually shows some excitement

I don't think her 2011 opening was that bad. Compared to Adriana in 2012, maybe, but nobody's going to top Adriana's runway presence. 

^ Ummm he writes and composes music for a living if anyone he is the MOST QUALIFIED person to make such a statement!

... Kevork don't you dare say Punk, or Rock in conjugation with anything to do with VS. That's sacrilege and punishable by torture equal to that seen in the movie the The Human Centipede.

You shall not desecrate all that is holy :beating::mellow: :voodoo: :persuazn: :knives: :angry:

[love you]

I definitely agree!!

If anything they would do a horrible murder to rock and punk music. Or whatever concept they may have about it.

This "British Invasion" speculation makes me worry they will kill some Beatles/Rolling Stones/The Who songs.... 

If associating the VSFS with something you love is such an awful thought, why are you even here if you so clearly hate VS?

?

I never said I hate VS...

The new person has a lot to learn about the vocal majority of people at BZ. We are not a people who go quietly into the night about anything. MUERICA

... Kevork don't you dare say Punk, or Rock in conjugation with anything to do with VS. That's sacrilege and punishable by torture equal to that seen in the movie the The Human Centipede.

You shall not desecrate all that is holy :beating::mellow: :voodoo: :persuazn: ninja%20knives.gif:angry:

[love you]

I definitely agree!!

If anything they would do a horrible murder to rock and punk music. Or whatever concept they may have about it.

This "British Invasion" speculation makes me worry they will kill some Beatles/Rolling Stones/The Who songs....

Could you imagine a pop remixed version of the Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen preformed by Adele on the runway?

is the rage mounting?

@rodss got it off VS_America on Twitter :)

And I don't think Candice is a good opener, her 2011 opening was very boring, add that with the Fantasy Bra and it will just be sloppy unless she actually shows some excitement

I don't think her 2011 opening was that bad. Compared to Adriana in 2012, maybe, but nobody's going to top Adriana's runway presence. 

Yes, Candice doesn't have Adriana's presence but i say it for the fantasy bra, last year it was 3rd on the section, personally i think they have to give it some importance to the bra, so opening the show with the FB its awesome for me (maybe not with Candice jaja)

I think Adele is the closest thing to God there is TBH so anything Adele related would be fine with me :ninja:

Can you imagine if VS actually managed to get the Rolling Stones to perform? I'd die

Could you imagine a pop remixed version of the Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen preformed by Adele on the runway?

is the rage mounting?

:rofl:  :rofl:

Those are exactly my fears.

I can picture Helter Skelter or Day Tripper being horribly murderer by some of those performers.

Or Sympathy for the Devil performed by someone like Iglesias  :banghead:

Ok Shipwreaked sounds really weird and Pink is just...yeah

everything else sounds exciting

Now i think that this outfit could be in the "Parisian Night", it fit better then the "british invasion" segment! What do you think? 

post-84449-0-1446069923-38658_thumb.jpg